Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Great, you’ll be even more of a know-all pussy after the course. You’ll never make me look like a bonehead. We don’t all have to write novels on a bulldogs forum to be educated & successful mate
I don't have to work to make you look like a bonehead, mate.....you're the debater's equivalent of a dishwasher. Just need to load you up and kick my feet up as you do it all yourself.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wouldn't know class if it bit you on the arse..... you barged on here trashing the quality of debate on the thread despite nobody asking you and now you're trying to claim moral high ground while simultaneously throwing around insults? I didn't even say anything to trigger you this time.....lol
I didn't barge on anywhere its a forum dumbass so everyone can comment, even a simpleton like yourself. Every comment of yours has a smartass remark or personal insult which is apparently ok on this thread. Don't you have a player to stalk or therapy to attend?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't have to work to make you look like a bonehead, mate.....you're the debater's equivalent of a dishwasher. Just need to load you up and kick my feet up as you do it all yourself.
Haha yep sure. I feel sorry for kids that were bullied at school but at least you feel safe here

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I didn't barge on anywhere its a forum dumbass so everyone can comment, even a simpleton like yourself. Every comment of yours has a smartass remark or personal insult which is apparently ok on this thread. Don't you have a player to stalk or therapy to attend?
I didn't say you had no right to comment....I said you look like a tool barging on here, trashing half the content on the thread, throwing around multiple insults and then claiming to be voice of civility. I never claimed I wasn't a smartarse, either ..... now go away and stop bothering me with your concussive level of discourse.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I used to get so upset about this bullying and having to take on both of them as they tagged teamed. One has a breather while the other takes over.
No, we’re ‘dupe’ accounts, remember? :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It would be valuable to go back and re-visit your original post Baz.
No, we’re ‘dupe’ accounts, remember? :-).
Lying again.

Pls post what I said in that pm.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My point exactly.
Don’t be partisan because they’re all thieves and liars.
Its a thread about Australian Politics.

Not the Liberal Party Appreciation Thread.

BTW I won't sink to your level regarding mother comments. Pls be sure to pass that on to any of those female girlfriends you have.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lying again.

Pls post what I said in that pm.
Nope. No-one is lying and not a PM.
You jumped in a thread previously to back another user (who has since disappeared) by suggesting the ‘jackals’ are duplicate accounts. Would you like me to post it?

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nope. No-one is lying and not a PM.
You jumped in in a thread previously to back another user (who has since disappeared) by suggesting the ‘jackals’ are duplicate accounts. Would you like me to post it?
Yes pls

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Its a thread about Australian Politics.

Not the Liberal Party Appreciation Thread.

BTW I won't sink to your level regarding mother comments. Pls be sure to pass that on to any of those female girlfriends you have.
Nor is it a bash one side because they’re not meeting my agenda of rage thread :tearsofjoy:.

PS - you brought mothers into it and now you’re claiming higher ground? Please Wendy, your hypocrisy is in the spotlight here!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nor is it a bash one side because they’re not meeting my agenda of rage thread :tearsofjoy:.

PS - you brought mothers into it and now you’re climbing higher ground? Please Wendy, your hypocrisy is in the spotlight here!
Re-post my reply pls where you accuse me of dupes. I probably did say you all probably had dupes but I'd still like to see it.

I brought mothers into it in a joke but you brought mothers into it as an insult. Thats the difference ..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't say you had no right to comment....I said you look like a tool barging on here, trashing half the content on the thread, throwing around multiple insults and then claiming to be voice of civility. I never claimed I wasn't a smartarse, either ..... now go away and stop bothering me with your concussive level of discourse.
Tool.. nice

Not a chance of me leaving you alone now sweetcheeks, suffer in your jocks. Concussive level of discourse... hahahahah I suppose that's in your brochures from HR as well or did you just type into Google "give me some highbrow words that will make me look smart and stuff..."

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Re-post my reply pls where you accuse me of dupes. I probably did say you all probably had dupes but I'd still like to see it.

I brought mothers into it in a joke but you brought mothers into it as an insult. Thats the difference ..
No Wendy, you accused us of being dupes. As per the post above. What's not clear?
Ah, OK re: mothers, yes, backpedaling. Instead of @Sirius maybe you can be @SidneyPowell?? :tearsofjoy:.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No Wendy, you accused us of being dupes. As per the post above. What's not clear?
Ah, OK re: mothers, yes, backpedaling. Instead of @Sirius maybe you can be @SidneyPowell?? :tearsofjoy:.
Too clever by half again.

I already said I was a very serious poster.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sob sob sob

You never saw people say others had dupes on here?

Oh the outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.