Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But if we're going to have discussions than we have to move away from this polarisation of standpoints, meet in the middle and drop the labels.
Easier said than done, especially when @wendog33 likes your post but continues to post voluminous propaganda, labels it ‘informative’ and tells users ‘they just can’t see it’. Hypocritical, no? Methinks yes.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Easier said than done, especially when @wendog33 likes your post but continues to post voluminous propaganda, labels it ‘informative’ and tells users ‘they just can’t see it’. Hypocritical, no? Methinks yes.
Exactly. The old bag has lost her marbles and the amount of posts she is making about this stuff is borderline psychotic

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Methinks you are too clever by half.

Post your own articles and rebuttals if you say its propaganda.

Its independent media or Liberal women articles now that they have come out of hiding. Been there all the time tho.

Investigative journalism died with Murdoch, except his front pages lol so independents and even left and left of centre are providing the information so many are demanding. It seems to be having an affect.

You "lot" :grinning: have offered zero to counter all the controversy and stuff ups going on atm. I will remain vigilant.

The more attention and Funny Faces from the likes of you...the more I am inspired to post the expose' of this Govt ineptness.

Meanwhile everyone can see how triggered and juvenile you all are with your tag team Haha's...pppfffftttt

I'm lovin it. Please keep it up.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you ignored me you'd probably cope better.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The US election showed us that a weak and ineffective opposition CAN win government is a government's handling of a serious situation is inept enough. Scotty's losing some valuable COVID credit points here.
Bit of a leap there mate.
560000 Australians are not dead.
That’s the key reason Trump lost.

As for Kev, it’s convenient to blame Murdoch media but at the end of the day his own party turned on him - including his most trusted lieutenants - Gillard and Swan. Yes, the Libs did the same with Toned Abs -> Turnbull -> ScoMo, but that was factional infighting and although I’m not one for spearing leaders - both parties did it to save the next election, or in Duttons case (which led to Morrison’s leadership) - it was factional drift - Turnbull was seen as Labor Lite.

I don’t pretend for one second Morrison is getting everything right - he’s not. But the whole outrage thing is just that and distracts from constructive debate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. The old bag has lost her marbles and the amount of posts she is making about this stuff is borderline psychotic
You're slipping. I was expecting mutt :(

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Excellent suggestion, sir. I’ll have some top shelf comedy soon. Yes, my top shelf, I don’t care who wants to measure shelves :-).
Oh threat of a special dinkum video arriving soon is it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's accepted practice on here so it was like water off a ducks back. Compared to the other sustained bs, in numbers, I've put up with on here, Baz it was minor.

I can tell by your response you aren't as bad and thank you for that.
Why do you keep playing the victim and hunting for allies Wendy? And calling out ‘decent’ men? You’re desperate to play the misogyny card and my debates and disagreements with you have nothing to do with gender. But ‘women have had enough’. You have a clear agenda play and it’s totally transparent.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bit of a leap there mate.
560000 Australians are not dead.
That’s the key reason Trump lost.

As for Kev, it’s convenient to blame Murdoch media but at the end of the day his own party turned on him - including his most trusted lieutenants - Gillard and Swan. Yes, the Libs did the same with Toned Abs -> Turnbull -> ScoMo, but that was factional infighting and although I’m not one for spearing leaders - both parties did it to save the next election, or in Duttons case (which led to Morrison’s leadership) - it was factional drift - Turnbull was seen as Labor Lite.

I don’t pretend for one second Morrison is getting everything right - he’s not. But the whole outrage thing is just that and distracts from constructive debate.
You still don't get it. Your bullying tactics just don't cut it any longer. Head back to your video editing as payback on me or else head over to Trump where your outrage is more suitable.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You still don't get it. Your bullying tactics just don't cut it any longer. Head back to your video editing as payback on me or else head over to Trump where your outrage is more suitable.
I’ll never get you, that is true.
Oh the outraged! :tearsofjoy:.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why do you keep playing the victim and hunting for allies Wendy? And calling out ‘decent’ men? You’re desperate to play the misogyny card and my debates and disagreements with you have nothing to do with gender. But ‘women have had enough’. You have a clear agenda play and it’s totally transparent.
Typical bully tactics.

I am merely thanking the decent well balanced men on here who stand up to the bs you and Natboy play at. I appreciate it.

Meanwhile you two carry on like petty schoolboys.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Methinks you are too clever by half.

Post your own articles and rebuttals if you say its propaganda.

Its independent media or Liberal women articles now that they have come out of hiding. Been there all the time tho.

Investigative journalism died with Murdoch, except his front pages lol so independents and even left and left of centre are providing the information so many are demanding. It seems to be having an affect.

You "lot" :grinning: have offered zero to counter all the controversy and stuff ups going on atm. I will remain vigilant.

The more attention and Funny Faces from the likes of you...the more I am inspired to post the expose' of this Govt ineptness.

Meanwhile everyone can see how triggered and juvenile you all are with your tag team Haha's...pppfffftttt

I'm lovin it. Please keep it up.
OK Wendy. I’ll look out for your next post from a Murdoch publication when you’re trying to make a point after slaying Murdoch elsewhere. The last ferry for Victim’s Island is leaving - don’t miss it! :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You tin ear. Of course ALL of these posts and memes and articles are about women's issues.

Ffs you hadn't realised that????

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
OK Wendy. I’ll look out for your next post from a Murdoch publication when you’re trying to make a point after slaying Murdoch elsewhere. The last ferry for Victim’s Island is leaving - don’t miss it! :-).
You still on about that. So petty. I'll quote any article that calls out the sexism and rorting going on in PH.

It doesn't happen very often tho but.

At least Rupert must have told Samantha Maiden she can expose Morrison so thats a start.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh threat of a special dinkum video arriving soon is it.
Threat? Nah.
But if it triggers your usual complaints it’s worth it.
Because people are ‘on the edge’ and whatever other nonsense you came up with when 99% of people saw it for what it was and had a laugh? OK Wendy :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Threat? Nah.
But if it triggers your usual complaints it’s worth it.
Because people are ‘on the edge’ and whatever other nonsense you came up with when 99% of people saw it for what it was and had a laugh? OK Wendy :-).
Whatever you sad strange person.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You tin ear. Of course ALL of these posts and memes and articles are about women's issues.

Ffs you hadn't realised that????
And here’s the hypocrite again.
Calls out the ‘decent’ men and ‘thanks’ them and then goes for the personal attack again. Short, blind, tin ear and whatever else I’ve missed. Or am I ‘pearl clutching’? Nope, just calling you out for what you are - an outraged hypocrite.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And here’s the hypocrite again.
Calls out the ‘decent’ men and ‘thanks’ them and then goes for the personal attack again. Short, blind, tin ear and whatever else I’ve missed. Or am I ‘pearl clutching’? Nope, just calling you out for what you are - an outraged hypocrite.
It was in response to you continually falling back on victim card whenever you reply.

Mate you are diminishing by the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.