Search results

1. M

TIME TO SHOW TAAFFE SOME LOVE

Gotta give ciraldo some credit he has left him in the side to try and improve.no doubt he has told him what he needs and if not he will Change it around and I guess ciraldo will eventually use taafe at half back.
  2. M

Perception By Other Fans

Taafe to halfback and Tracey to fullback.problem Solved.
  3. M

This will make you feel better

Oh and beating south’s would have been just as good.
  4. M

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Asked for a release when has been signed hodgkinson and Keating.
  5. M

Dissallowed Kiks Try

Salmon needed to run on the outside of the defender not the inside.surely they practice this at training.dumb play.
  6. M

Opinion Blake Taffee

Give him time bro it’s only round 4. He will get better.
  7. M

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

King has already re-signed bro
  8. M

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

I’ve hated the sports bet half time ads.whats it teaching kids? The NRL are hypocrites! They banned tobacco sponsorship over 30 years ago .Gambling is just as addictive as drinking alcohol and ruins thousands of lives. The sooner the NRL ban gambling ads and sponsorship the better!
  9. M

NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

2012 we should have won it.2014 we were never a chance.souths were too big too strong.
  10. M

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Another Barrett dud buy!
  11. M

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

Ciraldo needs to make a very hard call and it should have been done last year.burton needs to go to Canterbury cup and find his mojo. Club first Team second Individual third Burton needs to understand if he is not a talker then 5/8 isn’t his position.centre is
  12. M

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

The players that were available weren’t interested in coming to us. Most of them wanted to stay at there clubs.the days of us playing overs for players to come and milk money from us and not give a shit like Pangai are over.
  13. M

2024 Bulldogs AGM

The game we played south’s last year and they had 8 players out,he tore us apart and they nearly won that game.he is elusive and quick.
  14. M

Official RFM granted immediate release

Oh yeah des got that one wrong.like a lot of his decisions with players.ruined our great club.
  15. M

Opinion Captain Super Flop (Powder Puff) RFM [RANT]

Never understood why we re signed him.he is one of the worst defenders I’ve ever seen.
  16. M

Phil Gould and Bulldogs land signature of 'lightning' nephew of Kiwi legend

Can’t compare us and the broncos.they had juniors coming through that just weren’t ready.we all new the broncos weren't going to be down the bottom for long.
  17. M

Retired NRL star Tevita Pangai Jr has been spotted at Brisbane Broncos training fuelling speculation he could be eyeing a return to rugby league.

Bennett is the only coach who can get anything out of him.ricky Stuart told him when he left Canberra that he would never make it cause he was too lazy and he was right.
  18. M

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Yeah you didn’t want to be on the end of a Gillespie tackle,Peter Kelly was a tough bastard too.folksy was a good defender along with Billy Johnson not the biggest players but tough as.
  19. M

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Remember the game in the 80s when cement folded sterlo in a bone rattler!
  20. M

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

Perham will not be fullback! Chrighton will Get first shot.
  21. M

Opinion The Game That Made Bennett Spend Big On Averillo

Not a chance bro.are backs are strong we will surprise a few teams next year.
  22. M

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

That game against Melbourne when they didn’t have cleary and they turned it around after melb were all over them was when he stood out for me.
  23. M

News Ciraldo interview

I think we will surprise a lot of teams in 24. I think the game is changing so quick that big prop days are numbered.lets be real.the game Is turning into touch footy now. I rennet wests tigers in 05 they didn’t have a big forward pack.they were just very mobile. If ciraldo can get our defence...
  24. M

Fox Sports Klemmer

Klemmer wasn’t Even playing the best footy with us.his best footy was when he had some mongrel in him and would But the line hard.i can’t see any benefit in buying a player who is passed his best.
  25. M

Moving in the right direction.

Definately headed in the right direction.Phil Gould is the man to fix our club.its not going to happen overnight we just need to be patient. I think we will see improvement in 2024. Our injury run in 2023 was terrible.we just had no depth.but was good to be able to blood some juniors give them a...
  26. M

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

Darren smith,Willie talau
  27. M

News Good Riddance

Another Trent Barrett dud signing.came for the money.didn’t give a shit about the club.
  28. M

Opinion Josh Jackson?

His body was busted bro.
  29. M

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

Raiders junior.Ricky Stuart told him he would never make it as he was too lazy!
  30. M

GREATEST recruitment pickups of ALL time (1996 onwards)

James graham easily.awesome captain and leader.
  31. M

News Terry Lamb

Use to bump into him at the local Iga in abbotsbury when I lived there a few years ago.champion bloke would always say hello.use to tell the owner of the Iga back then not to charge him.cause he was a legend the owner would laugh.
  32. M

Opinion Reasons to be Optimistic About Potential Signings, Team’s Future Identity and Direction

We have to trust the process.Gus won’t come out and say it but we were in worst shape than the panthers when he arrived there years ago. Don’t forget people bagged him for moving on players that had been there a while taking up a lot of there salary cap. A lot of players came to us for the...
  33. M

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

James Graham was one of the best forwards and captains to ever wear the blue and white.how I wish we could find another leader like him.
  34. M

Recruitment team did not do there homework

Every player that Barrett signed has been a dud.the worse was TPJ,he came for the money,he didn’t give a rats arse about the jersey.Ricky Stuart told him at 18 years of age he wouldn’t make it.was too lazy.There was a reason why the broncos let him go.
  35. M

You can see it from a mile away - terrible culture

With a high price tag comes expectation.he isn’t at Penrith surrounded by players that can cover him.he needs an attitude adjustment. Defence has always been about attitude and our attitude is fucked at the moment. and it’s the higher paid players that are missing most tackles
  36. M

News PREMIERSHIP ‘Boo all you want’: The ‘terrible’ issue Ciraldo must fix; Dogs’ rare shining light — Big Hits

Never rated RFM one of the laziest defenders I have seen.has been for a long time.never understood why we resigned. And then to make him captain
  37. M

Oks

That’s how bad our depth is.
  38. M

Bulldogs still paying 3 players outside the club

DWZ was on 850k no way
  39. M

Opinion Defence

Bro we have used 32 players this year. No way you can be consistent and build combinations.
  40. M

Has anyone on here experienced the club go through a similar period like this?

I’ve been following since 70s as well. Never seen us as bad as how we have been since 2017.I’ll be honest I haven’t been to a game since 2015.reason why is I could see Hasler was struggling.the game was changing but he wasn’t changing the way we played.He was doing everything he could to win a...
  41. M

Opinion Defence

He should have been dropped ages ago to work on his defence.his been terrible all year.and has struggled at 5/8 it’s not him
  42. M

Opinion Defence

Burton should have been dropped ages ago.his defence is woeful.he is a centre!
  43. M

Opinion Are Tigers better than us?

they are.we are terrible.our big names underperforming,burton has proven that he is a centre not a 5/8.
  44. M

Freddy & Joey on Matt Burton

Burton needs to have the maturity to say hey I’m not delivering at 5/8 th.I’ll do what’s best for the team if that means moving to centre. He doesn’t organise and you barely see him talking.I think Joey is right unless he has a gun half back he can’t lead the team around.
  45. M

Tpj to retire from nrl

He came to us for the money.he never showed any passion for the jersey.Tony Williams mk 11
  46. M

Pangai Jnr has the intelligence of a besser block

Bro nearly every player Barrett signed has been a flop! tpj,Thompson,Flanagan,Waddell,dufty,naden, Burton is over rated.he is a centre.
  47. M

Opinion Rugby League is Dead

NRL fucked it big time.Have taken defence out of games.the worst rule ever has been the six again.who wants to watch teams get flogged.look at the blow out scores this weekend.dogs,parra,Canberra,I hardly watch a game any more.too many inconsistencies in refereeing.
  48. M

Pangai Jnr has the intelligence of a besser block

Need to get rid of him.he is useless
  49. M

It's a culture problem': Bulldogs breakdown - Where are they going wrong? | NRL 360 | Fox League

RFM is the laziest defender I’ve ever seen bro.I was hoping last time we wouldn’t re- sign him. As far as averillo goes we have a salary cap. His been offered more then take it.look at how many Penrith juniors have moved on when offered more coin elsewhere.
  50. M

Moses M'Bye

Only by des hasbeen.can’t believed he paid him 750k when we resigned him in 2015.
  51. M

Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

RFM has been average for years.very lazy defender.don’t know why we resigned him.never rated him.
  52. M

No Source Hass to dogs

Only coach that will get the best out of him is Bennett.
  53. M

Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

RFM has been average for years.
  54. M

News Team Tips Vs Broncos

Oh that’s right.we just held on.
  55. M

News Team Tips Vs Broncos

Like when was the last time we won at belmore? That long ago I can’t even remember.
  56. M

Averillo situation

Averillo isn’t a natural fullback,yeah he goes ok there.last year he was rocks and diamonds at the back. Dolphins most likely through big money at him and he took it.not just the money but to be coached by one of the best.
  57. M

Opinion Recruitment targets

Fingers crossed.we need our spine sorted.he delivered on Saturday.
  58. M

News Bulldogs survive major scare in big bounce back

Should get six weeks the dirty bastard.
  59. M

Potter

Bro injuries have crippled our attack and defence.what do you want him to do? New player comes into the squad it’s not easy, and to expect them To click with our attack… we have used 31 players!! And we have a rookie squad as well.
  60. M

Skelton

Skelton looks the goods.elusive,hard to tackle,let’s hope he can keep improving and is on the bench next year.we need some more players with X factor who can create something out of nothing.
  61. M

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Pangai is a myth bro. He has under delivered big time with us.only coach that will get the best out of him is Bennett.
  62. M

Is 10 wins a pass?

I’d be happy with it.strong finish to the year after all the injuries. As long as we finish better than last year it’s a pass for me.
  63. M

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

I’d take him and let tpj go.tino plays hard doesn’t take a step back wards.has some mongrel about him. We need some aggression up front.
  64. M

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

Other players coming through bro and we have a salary cap.he may have been offered double then what he is on.we can’t keep them all.
  65. M

Brent Read latest

What a load of rubbish.I never expected us to play finals footy.let’s be honest now.what i did expect was an improvement on last year.so hovering around 10th spot.injuries have been cruel this year.Kikau was a major loss and we have used 31 players.Cameron ciraldo on his first year will be...
  66. M

TPJ

Another she Rex.all of the signings under Barrett have failed.
  67. M

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

Des Hasler didn’t Give a rates arise about our juniors.look at how many left because he wasn’t giving them an opportunity.
  68. M

Opinion Burton and our current form

Good post.burton looked like he was enjoying his game last year under potter.the whole team did.but this year he and others have gone back wards.
  69. M

Shame on this team!

I’m also trying to figure this one out.somewhere some how ciraldo lost the dressing room.
  70. M

Shame on this team!

Alamoti’s defence has been suss all year and he’s never been dropped?
  71. M

An explanation?

I said a while ago ciraldo had lost the dressing room
  72. M

Opinion Ex Bulldogs - Panthers v Storm

Your answer is Craig Bellamy. Look at Marshall king under Bennett.two of the best coaches. But don’t forget kasiano didn’t do well at the storm.
  73. M

Opinion What is our identity?

At this point in time I feel like ciraldo has lost the dressing room.defence is attitude. Cowboys got smacked by the tigers and have now won their last four.we get smacked and implode.
  74. M

Has Ciraldo backed himself into a corner?

Can’t help to feel that ciraldo has lost the dressing room.under potter we looked like we were enjoying our footy. When a team misses 56 and 55 tackles that is an attitude problem. Gus Gould needs to step in and help him out. I’ve always maintained rookie team and rookie coach is disastrous. I...
  75. M

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Plus more.Flanagan on 600k,add some forwards off contract.
  76. M

News Pi**es me off’: Furious Dogs coach hints big changes after ‘terrible’ Eels loss

Let him go to the dolphins.Bennett is the only coach that will get the best out of him.
  77. M

News Pi**es me off’: Furious Dogs coach hints big changes after ‘terrible’ Eels loss

TPJ was dropped last season for a reason his defence.And he still does stupid errors.drop him.I hope they don’t resign him.
  78. M

Love and hate parra rounds

Knew they would smash us today.same as last time we played them.we can’t compete with them.we are playing worse then last year.our defence is non existent.
  79. M

Time for mass Changes

What happened to pele?
  80. M

Opinion Sign Shaun Johnson

wont change anything our forwards are the problem.
  81. M

Opinion Hang in there

Same I’ve always found him lazy.
  82. M

Sean Johnson?

Whatever your smoking nasheed I want some.
  83. M

Opinion Time to see what we’re Really made of ..

The way we are playing I don’t see us winning any of these.just too many injuries.another long season.
  84. M

Courageous Dogs

Flanagan still an issue.he can’t lead this team around.
  85. M

Opinion Worst Signings Roster

Ryan Tandy. He committed suicide bro.
  86. M

Dumb Dogs

Never gonna win a game missing 42 tackles. RFM miss tackle on Johnson was terrible.
  87. M

Opinion The rebuilding Canterbury Bulldogs won’t play finals football in 2023

We should have and could have won another five games easily last year. Against the broncos,sharks,and a few more games.and look how we turned it around once potter took over. Yeah it’s a big call to make the 8 but our buying has been astute.our defence will improve out of sight under ciraldo. I...
  88. M

Jackson

Commentators were saying well before Barrett walked that he can’t try to get us playing like Penrith because we don’t have played like yeo,cleary,etc.he had to find the bulldogs DNA and play to our strengths.This was Barrett’s down fall. Come in mick potter and he has unleashed our attack with...
  89. M

News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

Good on kiraz.too many of the flogs we have bought it don’t give a rats about us losing or winning.he is passionate and hates losing. Maybe Jackson needs to rip into the players that make stupid mistakes like graham use to.
  90. M

Opinion Dockar-Clay

Looked good from what I saw.
  91. M

‘I leave every door ajar’: Blues coach won’t rule out sensational move to join Gus at Dogs

I reckon it was a done deal a while ago.You can’t tell me they were spotted before Barrett was pushed and Gus didn’t talk about coaching with him.
  92. M

Social Media Turpin ?

Didn’t we chase him a couple of years ago??
  93. M

Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

Bennett will turn him into a star Hooker. Just like what he did with Soward