Opinion Defence

belmontdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have been a dogs supporter since 1963 and this sides intestinal fortitude in defence is the worst I’ve witnessed. Matt burton for a 750k player is one of the worst defenders in the side followed closely by averillo. They appear to have no idea how to defend as a team or an individual. And they are letting young Flanagan go and he is probably the best. God help us

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s going to take a few years. Too many pretenders in the squad that aren’t willing to work hard as a team.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Can someone please do a TBAZ VS CC Coaching Stats Comparison

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been a dogs supporter since 1963 and this sides intestinal fortitude in defence is the worst I’ve witnessed. Matt burton for a 750k player is one of the worst defenders in the side followed closely by averillo. They appear to have no idea how to defend as a team or an individual. And they are letting young Flanagan go and he is probably the best. God help us
That try by rapana on 5th tackle is the worst I’ve seen

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heard it all before under pay then Barrett now CC.

Last edited:

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton should have been dropped ages ago.his defence is woeful.he is a centre!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If defence is an attitude.
We havr major problems.
The team is coasting to the 80th minute of the last round as many will be departing and finals chances slipped months ago.
With plenty of injuries the team tanked along time ago.
Roll on 2024 in the battle to avoid the spoon.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree.
The worst defensive team I've ever seen in the NRL.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taaffe will save the day :hearteyes: Gives me something to look forward too. Always wanted him here from moment he came onto the scene..was on my doggies wish list. back then I got hate!! but now he’s ours you can hate all y’all want lol. But you will all be giving him credit next year!!

be the most versatile, value for money signing in a very long time.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taaffe will save the day :hearteyes: Gives me something to look forward too. Always wanted him here from moment he came onto the scene..was on my doggies wish list. back then I got hate!! but now he’s ours you can hate all y’all want lol. But you will all be giving him credit next year!!
We have some good things to look forward to.
Crichton
Xerri
Taaffe
Also looking forward to see the back of TPJ, Sutton RMF, and Thompson.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cc is a fucking idiot, that's all that needs to be said and I want everyone to stop swallowing Goulds propaganda how he's so fantastic and all but sewn up the coach of the year award.

He's a shit shit shit coach
Who’s better than Gus?