TPJ

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1 problem is... there is a great player within him

the 2nd problem is... there is sub par attitude within him as well, its all about mindset and he needs to shape up mentally asap
95% sub par
5% great player

He has had about 18 good mins before Origin 1, thats all we have seen from the lazy dud.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s a clear flat track bully, downhill skier if you will.
Put him in a good side where he can just add a little bit of extra impact and good to go but asking him to lead a pack is like asking Rajab to tackle someone, they just don’t have it in them.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She Rex used to run over people and make line breaks. CUCK jnr is absolutely fucking useless

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think when he signed,
we all thought, “this time it will be different”.
It hasn’t worked out that way and we will prob have to keep him on $800k til end of next year but hopefully lesson has been learnt.
Similarly, was a big supporter of this guy & thought he would really come good this time. He has the odd stellar match, which more or less got him, his SOO gig. Freddy also realised he faded badly when under pressure. Talented guy but there is some sort of mental attitude issue. Hence we now have 4 low quality guys (Flanagan, Reynolds, Thompson and TPJ) absorbing a lot of cap $.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've always thought he's overrated. Has two or three great games a year and clocks off between them. Brisbane didn't release him because he was making their other forwards look bad. If someone knew how to make him focus and play hard every week he'd be a regular rep player.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's still insane that Freddy picked him for game 1.
The idea was right. The problem was 1) he was told to keep his cool rather than letting him loose and 2) the game he played was not the 1 in 5 games where he actually plays well. Now that I wrote that.. yes it is insane that Freddy picked him for game 1

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No post contact meters, no minutes, gasses out, misses tackles, wild passes inside our own 25. Have I missed anything?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to just fuck off to boxing and get his head caved in by a proper boxer.

Every footy club he goes to he is a massive disappointment. Yet again, we are the club dumb enough to pay a player like this his highest salary and get burnt the hardest.