Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit hard to shop a player around with either him, or his manager knowing.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always like RFM, but his time seems to be up. He, and a few other of the fringe forwards are also on the "for sale" list.
The big problem is finding quality replacements.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All I said was freeing up 300k is not going to do anything. RFM is not a starting prop.
Some people say he’s on 450, you say 300, I believe it’s 350 even though I can’t remember where I was told that
I think u are blinded because he’s islands but I think if we can offload him
It’s for the better

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people say he’s on 450, you say 300, I believe it’s 350 even though I can’t remember where I was told that
I think u are blinded because he’s islands but I think if we can offload him
It’s for the better
He has the long term prayer allowance which brings whatever he is on down by 200k. No one knows what he is on. All I’m saying is releasing RFM and replacing him with a cheapy does not change a thing

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He has the long term prayer allowance which brings whatever he is on down by 200k. No one knows what he is on. All I’m saying is releasing RFM and replacing him with a cheapy does not change a thing
I feel you but the allowance just adds 200k extra to the cap so in theory it brings TPJ or someone down too.
But if my maths is correct next year JAC is 8 years an nrl player so we should be ok to keep the allowance.
We should be buying some veterans anyway. Dolphins bought Kaufusi , Bromwich bros and they is killing it

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel you but the allowance just adds 200k extra to the cap so in theory it brings TPJ or someone down too.
But if my maths is correct next year JAC is 8 years an nrl player so we should be ok to keep the allowance.
We should be buying some veterans anyway. Dolphins bought Kaufusi , Bromwich bros and they is killing it
We need some quality middles that is for sure. I am not as hopeful as other of landing Haas or Tino.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We need some quality middles that is for sure. I am not as hopeful as other of landing Haas or Tino.
My concern is their price tag.
Also good to have punch but I think what’s truly lacking in the middle is defensive starch

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think releasing RFM is for the cap, it would be for the top30 spot as Dogs have only 5 spots available next year. 9 current top30 are off contract & about 5 Dog's NSWCup players are looking for a top30 deal & Gus is talking to Sele, Taffe, Sadrugu etc, so top30 vacancies are crucial.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think releasing RFM is for the cap, it would be for the top30 spot as Dogs have only 5 spots available next year. 9 current top30 are off contract & about 5 Dog's NSWCup players are looking for a top30 deal & Gus is talking to Sele, Taffe, Sadrugu etc, so top30 vacancies are crucial.
That makes more sense bro. I would look at offloading Sutton if possible too

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe you are correct - have the cash but limited spots in top 30 - hope they dont waste them - cant see the value in RFM and Topine taking up top 30 spots - EQW was hooked in his first game, Hoffman cant get a start - need to free up some space.

Hopefully will move some on if not at least not waste the spots like what happened this year.