Search results

1. dogluva

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nrl/article-13343469/Braydon-Trindall-drug-test-alcohol-failed-loophole-Cronulla-Sharks-NRL-lawyer.html Top lawyer Lee Hagipantelis believes footy star Braydon Trindall's failed roadside drug test won't result in action from the NRL because it wasn't carried...
  2. dogluva

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

And Dragons would have to beat Roosters by 36 Roosters just need a win.
  3. dogluva

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Would love to know what players he wrestled considering 10 of the top players were on the injured list three days before the wrestle. I am assuming that injured players would not have been involved .Some were slated to return the next round but as it stood none of them did except BBO to NSW...
  4. dogluva

One would think that if it was one in it was all in. Surely he could not have been the first or only.. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nrl/article-12457019/Canterbury-Bulldogs-star-walks-club-forced-wrestle-TWELVE-players-investigation-launched.html The publication reported that another...
  5. dogluva

There you go. Didn't see anything at all on tele last night only this thread on TK. Buzz won't let go though. Has he mad any comment about the Trindall thing..
  6. dogluva

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

But of course the Reynolds thing was bought up about a false positive. I know from reports Josh was really adamant that he did not have drugs in his system and at the end of the day and three tests later was proven correct. Surprised they didn't add Bulldogs somewhere in there although he was...
  7. dogluva

Look, punishment for wrong behaviour has been around in sport since Adam was a boy. I always liked Jackson and he always gave the vibe that he loved the club. Loving the club means that you do as you are directed and perform at your best at all times. No one here has the full story, no one...
  8. dogluva

Dale Finucane calls time on career effective immediately!

Wow. I always remember telling Todd Grenburg that both Dale and Jacko should be a priority to keep at the club. That was before Hasbeen got free rein over the team and didn't give Dale much game time. Well, we all know that Dale left but it would have been good to see him as a one club player...
  9. dogluva

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

So what if he is regularly penalised? Does that then mean that he should be punished on suspicion? The charge contrary conduct wtf? How is a smile and a wave contrary to the spirit of the game. If a smile and a gesture are now considered that well why not charge every player that celebrates...
  10. dogluva

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

I know that most here are not fans of Kenty but I agree with his question as to why Reed was fined. It seems these days the NRL is very content when it is swelling its coffers and the number of suspensions vs the number of fines is fast becoming very lopsided. Perhaps we should be encouraging...
  11. dogluva

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

He is so precious. Every time you see it looks like something happens to him the Academy award training kicks in...
  12. dogluva

The way I see that is no action for the off field event, this relates to what happened on field? Gee fine for saying "Goodbye" construed as contrary conduct to a player
  13. dogluva

News ‘Was a dark day for us’: Ciraldo lauds Bulldogs’ ‘evolution’ from 66-0 Knights loss

Dumb move but that is what you get for living in the past and not taking into account that we were basically a completely different side. Things change and I wonder if the Newcastle coach had actually watched any of our games from this season. Probably had Round 18 and 24 from 2023 on replay...
  14. dogluva

Does he really need a trigger? Done some dumb things in his time but in saying that he got sucked into things at times. He has been at the Knights a couple of years and in the game at Accor last year came off the bench. Did get penalised for dangerous tackle in his 34 minute stint. Other game...
  15. dogluva

Reed will get done for just being there. The Battle of Brookvale fight and ongoing got 5 and 3 weeks for Blair and Stewart respectively but that was full on. NRL will investigate.
  16. dogluva

Think he said goodbye to him on field but Reed minding his own business and Hetherington came out of rooms to tunnel..
  17. dogluva

Fox had it. Probs on the Sunday night with Matty Johns.
  18. dogluva

But, but they won a heap of games at the end of last year.... Coach has no idea...
  19. dogluva

Hetherington a real tool. In the tunnel he had a go at Reed. Shaped up but support staff blocked him. We play them again in five weeks at Newcastle...
  20. dogluva

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

It it was anything like my last trip up the M1 hope they hit them roadworks
  21. dogluva

Well another way of looking at it. Keep digging a deeper hole, wait, maybe that is not the best choice of words either..
  22. dogluva

Do you reckon it might get a mention and some attention from the review committee?
  23. dogluva

Or that......but probably the former as he might not know what fornicate himself vigorously means. Best to be direct and to the point.
  24. dogluva

I love the Dogs! They are insane at the moment
  25. dogluva

Hit the road Jack...and no need to throw the ball naughty boy...Reed gets an early shower as well
  26. dogluva

Hang on while I ask the husband...;)
  27. dogluva

I have often wanted to say that to him but I'm a lady so don't use that word...so thank you on my behalf
  28. dogluva

WOW!! Great work guys. Keep them coming. Only need another nine points to be 11th...In the words of Rob Schneider
  29. dogluva

I am not getting carried away enough to think we can win the comp but by golly they are an exciting bunch to watch at the moment. What a turnaround in the way we play the game, in both attack and defence. Makes this old girl feel young again.
  30. dogluva

Yep...that is the Canterbury rule. You know it applies only to Canterbury...
  31. dogluva

There are a lot of rules that apply only to the Bulldogs...
  32. dogluva

Win first grade by 39 and we be 11th....
  33. dogluva

Mercy rule???I want more..
  34. dogluva

ELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boy scores a meat pie after a great break by Todd....
  35. dogluva

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Let's hope no activation for BBO.Don't know what is going on with him other week came on and killed momentum. AND there is the reason Joseph O'Neill is playing what a ball..
  36. dogluva

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

That's okay he'll just dob Mitch in and throw him under the bus as his "inside source"
  37. dogluva

Now all I need at the moment is for my boy Eli Clark to score..
  38. dogluva

AND we score again. Hope that NRL side is watching this and follow suit...
  39. dogluva

You might just have something there..;)
  40. dogluva

Knight shaves his head and scores.
  41. dogluva

Rumour mill at ground.....Sexton may be released immediate effect to go to Canberra....
  42. dogluva

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Lets see. These are their choices.. https://www.nrl.com/operations/the-officials/referees/ dam Gee Referee Ashley Klein Referee Ben Cummins Referee Chris Sutton Referee Dave Munro Referee Belinda Sharpe Referee Gerard Sutton Referee Grant Atkins Referee Matt Noyen Referee Peter Gough...
  43. dogluva

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Well I was never sold on Bevan French but he is killing it over there.
  44. dogluva

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Must have fond memories of their time together at the Sharks. 2016-2017 ...3 bench appearances, six starting as 5/8 and 4 starting as Hooker...total 13 games over those two years.
  45. dogluva

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Well his English club is a basket case sitting in 11th spot and their coach Tony Smith gone... https://www.hullfc.com/blog/2024/04/12/hoy-brown-depart/ Hull FC can confirm that Tex Hoy and Fa’amanu Brown have left the club with immediate effect. Brown, who was off contract at the end of the...
  46. dogluva

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

This game is fast becoming a lucky dip when it comes to decisions. If the rule says feet behind the line on the play the ball then how can you possibly excuse 3 sets in that frame NOT being where they should have been and the supposed second marker being in no man's land to the right of the...
  47. dogluva

Rumour Souffs to appoint big Mal as coach

I wonder what excuse buzzy will offer for this error because he loves to slam anyone who in his learned opinion makes a mistake. Maybe blame it on stress and too many late nights?
  48. dogluva

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Edwards to Cowboys

Well, not a top 30. Interesting if true.
  49. dogluva

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Why would a Penrith born, Mid coast raised boy want to go to Qld? As far a s I am aware he is not in our top 30 but a supplementary player so his moving on would not technically free up a spot.
  50. dogluva

Yes, good old Buzz...reporting at its very best. Just love the attention to the finest details...well at least he got the year, the team and the players name right. Should we blame him or the proof reader ?
  51. dogluva

News NRL investigating after vape thrown at referee Gerard Sutton after Sydney Roosters’ 22-20 win over Newcastle Knights

Night games, day games all the same. Not even the most sophisticated night goggles or those old coke bottle lenses would help Gerard 'should have gone to spec savers" Sutton.
  52. dogluva

That was one very lucky escape for the Raiders...with all the possession and the penalties etc. they should have iced it against a team who had a -85 differential and are winless..
  53. dogluva

Been one in NSW cup too for the faders but they don't do extra time...
  54. dogluva

Well the ending of the Sydney FC WSW game last night was a beauty and that was 2-1 in extra time...
  55. dogluva

140 tackles more by the Tits and that is a whopping 23 more sets give or take....
  56. dogluva

Turn around and go again..
  57. dogluva

Yeah and that too...
  58. dogluva

Would like to see the Tits win it just because they are playing Canberra and I want to see a Ricky meltdown..
  59. dogluva

Mmm....chances of a penalty to the Raiders in extra time? They got plenty of them plus six again in the game proper 12-4
  60. dogluva

Halfway through the second half and Canberra still heavily dominate possession 59% to 41% after dominating first half 68% to 32% The penalties / six agains are 11 to 3 for the Raiders as well.
  61. dogluva

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/the-1908-bell-the-2014-grand-final.440104/ This is an old article, written in 1999. There are probably plenty of newer fans that don't know any of this. It briefly covers Souths getting the punt from the comp and the bell sold at one of Souths auctions...
  62. dogluva

Bondi stabbing

Wow. Really? Pretty poor form and gives the boys and girls in blue who do the hard yards a black eye.
  63. dogluva

Bondi stabbing

Having worked in a bank and been there during an armed holdup, things seemed to go very slow and your thought processes certainly do slow. Staying still and discreetly observing are the usual direction you take so as to have a better chance of staying unharmed and giving Police a description of...
  64. dogluva

Bondi stabbing

You're right. It is really difficult to know how you would deal with any type of situation of danger. Sometimes you may surprise yourself with how you react. I know it pales by comparison, but I actually surprised myself by remaining calm in the light of a friend suffering a pretty major...
  65. dogluva

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Nice work from the youngsters. Flegg 34-0 until the fifty sixth minute, then one more score allowing Parra to score twice.
  66. dogluva

Bondi stabbing

Probably too many. Knives are easy to conceal and if the person draws no attention to themselves anything can happen if they are triggered. Unfortunately a year or so back there was an incident locally of a high school year 7 drawing one on school mates. Juvenile detention for a while then...
  67. dogluva

Bondi stabbing

Some never learn Kaz and surely at this time there could have been common sense used in respect of those affected by this.
  68. dogluva

Bondi stabbing

This poor police officer has to live with what she has done. Still, her next action was to try and resuscitate the man. His family are more than sympathetic to her and they reached out to make sure she is ok. For many, wrong place wrong time.:upset:
  69. dogluva

Bondi stabbing

So sad,no matter who is involved but apparently the young lady handed her baby off to a bystander before hospitalization and passing. Baby injured, underwent emergency surgery and is serious condition. Bystanders tried their best to stop the bleeding and recounted the story to police later...
  70. dogluva

Bondi stabbing

I have only just heard the news of this whilst watching after Channel Nine footy show. I am shocked and numbed by this senseless action by a man who just decided to seek out random shoppers and end their lives. I feel for his family who have reached out to authorities and the families of those...
  71. dogluva

Like as in not the sharpest tool in the shed,,?
  72. dogluva

I was wondering myself if that was the case and if any sort of truth, well he is not the professional that he is made out to be. The team is a rabble but if you had the club at heart and wanted to make a difference well that is like abandoning your team mates. That sort of thinking means the...
  73. dogluva

Perception By Other Fans

It can take from one week to three weeks of rest and rehab to recover if injury was mild. A lot longer if severe. Have problems myself with flexibility ( alas age being a factor) and it can be quite painful due to spasms and leg soreness and after periods of inactivity tight and stiff.
  74. dogluva

Souths had more possession, more penalties and more six again...Now that they are down to 14 watch that ramp up. The pride of the league can't lose another game...just as Sharks score again...
  75. dogluva

WTF? Have seen him hammered far worse and either stayed on or returned. If that caused a concussion well the game is doomed.
  76. dogluva

That is correct and at no time was that the case. Have no idea what Klein is on but must be good stuff. The crowd is trying to influence the referee and to a degree that is happening. The Souths fans should stop booing Mulitano and Ramien because as they pointed out many times on social media...
  77. dogluva

Commented today that he is going to Vanuata for a holiday and has not been approached. Said it would probably be a big fat NO because of the way things have been handled...the power brokers of the club put it out there even before he knew it...
  78. dogluva

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Agree completely. Thankfully at least Souths have someone filling in tonight who is making an effort...could you imagine if the regular fullback was there... it would be like having only three on the bench except being on the field...
  79. dogluva

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Gee your work experience must be sadly lacking considering you would have had all of about 27 seconds in which to draft it....
  80. dogluva

Agree, yeah okay he may not initially have been looking at the ball but made an effort to try and get it. Or is the rule that you have to actually get the ball to be considered fair play. Have seen worse go unpunished and it is just another example of how the rules are not clear cut...they are...
  81. dogluva

Another example of his pathetic milking, worthy of a Dairy Farmers award...
  82. dogluva

You really know how to put as dampener on things...
  83. dogluva

BOTH of those Souths blokes need to go for a HIA> Don't like either side tbh. It is a bit like having to choose between ,well I don't know what..
  84. dogluva

Third consecutive home game for Floppitohs.
  85. dogluva

How can the Fox guys harp on about Parramatta's injury woes? From their regular side they only have Moses missing...
  86. dogluva

Moses wrote him a reference and asked if he could question everything in his place. Surprised he hasn't taken dives for him as well.
  87. dogluva

Then we have Peter's clown trying to justify the comical decisions at his weekly presser. It is not even the fact that the rules are in place and everyone knows them, but the fact the interpretation changes from game to game and week to week.
  88. dogluva

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

If we win NSW cup tomorrow we are fifth...if we win by 45 we will be fourth... Also we have only had two home games in the first six rounds
  89. dogluva

Opinion Magic Round - Bulldogs/Raiders (Round 11)

AND it isn't even a Gronkos home game even though it is played at their home ground, so why should they get the lions share? Then again entertainment is pretty light on in Qld unless you want to see the Gronks play on their customary Thursday or Friday night.
  90. dogluva

Opinion Magic Round - Bulldogs/Raiders (Round 11)

Only to play in another sh@t hole.... No seriously finally it is not a home game for us....
  91. dogluva

Fox drops 7 bras in 30 seconds

Imagine trying to pick the guilty party out in that lineup...Couple of very outstanding options in that...
  92. dogluva

Fox drops 7 bras in 30 seconds

Berlei, Playtex or Triumph?
  93. dogluva

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

So over the betting and margins. Looking at the odds before yesterday $1-11 Storm $6-75 Dogs and the game against Souths when Souths has been laying busted stinks to high heaven.
  94. dogluva

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2024/mar/05/nrl-2024-victoria-rugby-league-melbourne-storm-local-players Five homegrown players in 26 years: NRL’s uphill battle in Victoria laid bare Although the club has only fielded five Victorians in the NRL, the trend is up. Three of the players – Young...
  95. dogluva

No this was from a while back ( 5 years in fact)when people were pointing out the shitty tactics that the Storm used ( and still use). They are the kings of slowing down the play the ball with out making it evident that they are. There was, a few years ago supposedly a crackdown on slow...