Demetriou's 27 second presser

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought he did well. Can’t stand Souths , but he seems pretty decent. He’s dealing with some incredible egos at that club….

headlines ridiculous- he didn’t ‘storm out’ - he answered some questions and left.

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Poor **** tbh shows what a shit club souths is just hanging him out to dry. He hasn’t been a good coach but no doubt the souths players should take some responsibility and where’s the club management ..no leadership at all

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A bit sad to watch but he isn't a good enough coach for this team and playing group. They probably should of just pulled the trigger after last weeks game.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought he did well. Can’t stand Souths , but he seems pretty decent. He’s dealing with some incredible egos at that club….

headlines ridiculous- he didn’t ‘storm out’ - he answered some questions and left.
He knew as soon as one question about coaching was asked, that was what the rest was going to be about. Why stick around with journos who just wanna roast him? TBH this was a very well handled press conference.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Anthony Seibold can get a job after that shitshow up there in Brisbane, this guy will have no issue finding a job again.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he did well considering he was asked some very loaded questions

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Demetriou, but he's obviously been hung out to dry because it's illegal to criticize Fatrell and friends for their collective efforts this season. I'd probably not bother turning up to the game for the last few knives in the back. Screw Souths... :sweatsmile:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven't got time for this, I've got to update my resume.
Gee your work experience must be sadly lacking considering you would have had all of about 27 seconds in which to draft it....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Demetriou, but he's obviously been hung out to dry because it's illegal to criticize Fatrell and friends for their collective efforts this season. I'd probably not bother turning up to the game for the last few knives in the back. Screw Souths... :sweatsmile:
Agree completely. Thankfully at least Souths have someone filling in tonight who is making an effort...could you imagine if the regular fullback was there... it would be like having only three on the bench except being on the field...

Last edited:

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fox REALLY has Meninga in the studio covering Demetriou's last game. I wonder if they'll have him wander into Souths dressing room post-game with camera crew in tow and take the clipboard out of Jason's hands, while they're at it... :tearsofjoy:

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Demetriou is gone. Sacked as of Monday.