Demetriou's 27 second presser

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him as an assistant coach tbh

I feel bad for him because he's got his hands tied... if he upsets Latrell who knows what the result would be.. not a good one I imagine.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him as an assistant coach tbh

I feel bad for him because he's got his hands tied... if he upsets Latrell who knows what the result would be.. not a good one I imagine.
Time for Maximus Decimus Meridius to step in :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's the one who has allowed Latrell to get away with murder by never holding him accountable. He also tried to give Latrell a post match award for knocking Fox out the other week..

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He was also the one carrying on last year about hip drop tackles like Preston's that weren't hip drops and told his players to lay down and feign injury. He deserves to get fired based on performance and I'm not feeling sorry for him as he's been a complete fuckwit most of his time as head coach.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's the one who has allowed Latrell to get away with murder by never holding him accountable. He also tried to give Latrell a post match award for knocking Fox out the other week..

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He was also the one carrying on last year about hip drop tackles like Preston's that weren't hip drops and told his players to lay down and feign injury. He deserves to get fired based on performance and I'm not feeling sorry for him as he's been a complete fuckwit most of his time as head coach.
All other issues aside, the mere fact he implied we train and practice hip drops .....karma in spades if he gets the sack.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well at least they will beat the bye next week.

Then they have Storm at AAMI Park on Anzac Day. Followed by Panthers at Accor.

Even if they bring an interim coach in it doesn't look good.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has the wingnut been sacked yet?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the report on the news said, JD has been given a stay of execution.

Obviously the club are having trouble finding an interim coach as who’d want that poisoned chalice.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As the report on the news said, JD has been given a stay of execution.

Obviously the club are having trouble finding an interim coach as who’d want that poisoned chalice.
Good on Big Mal

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it's only a matter of when, not if, Demetriou is fired. I don't know what the hold up is but it's an absolute shit show at the moment.