Bondi stabbing

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He could still move toward if shot in the leg. Can't possibly take the chance. It's not like we see on tv and the movies hey.
Well, yes but he would be severly immobile/limited and would no way be able to chase people, maybe shoot both legs.
Just trying to think of the best outcome.
The poor woman will have that on her consience.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All Westfield's will I'm guessing. But they are tight arses when it comes to security. Respect for the 2 fallen guards, the money doesn't attract the more capable and experienced guards.

In fact over my 2 decades in the industry, I can probably count on one hand how many guards were hired with Westfield's on their resume.
Westfield's security is a high turn over revolving door.

How many "guards" did you meet who only worked at Westfield's just for extra pocket money while they were studying at uni?

I looked at mall security jobs in the United States a few years back.
98% of the applications required the guards to have a firearms licence!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Kings Cross detectives were brutal laughing at the video of the guy being stabbed as I’m sitting there and they are commenting ooohhhh lover tiff and I actually said are you guys right? The stabbing wasn’t fatal but god knows how the amount of blood. They police got annoyed as well when I couldn’t really remember what they looked like even though I saw the whole thing but apparently that’s a trauma mechanism. Also I said don’t you have it on fucking CCTV?
Wow. Really? Pretty poor form and gives the boys and girls in blue who do the hard yards a black eye.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"Apparently" Pakistani and they are the ones from OS re contacting family. Just part time students (or similar apparently)...X so not official.
Sounds about right tbh

Usually they are static guards IE car parks and driving around to checkpoints.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, if i was TRAINED/PRACTICED to shoot in the leg then who knows.
I felt sorry for her when she was performing CPR on him.
After seeing that i sort of thought, well he did not have a gun and yes was killing people, i just thought well just shoot him in the leg/hip IF you are trained to do so.
You have never shot a gun. Let alot shot a gun in a high stress situation. Let alone shoot a gun in a high stress situation at a moving target.

Taser, pepper spray, shoot him in the leg. Whilst an armed offender is metres away from you. Lol. Chances they dont work are high. Good luck taking the risk not to see your family again.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Kings Cross detectives were brutal laughing at the video of the guy being stabbed as I’m sitting there and they are commenting ooohhhh lover tiff and I actually said are you guys right? The stabbing wasn’t fatal but god knows how the amount of blood. They police got annoyed as well when I couldn’t really remember what they looked like even though I saw the whole thing but apparently that’s a trauma mechanism. Also I said don’t you have it on fucking CCTV?
Not defending their actions but they are probably over-desenitived.

My cousin started as a plumber who did his apprenticeship at Westmead Children's hospital and most of his work was in the children's morgue. He is a detective now. You can imagine the evil he has seen.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Wow. Really? Pretty poor form and gives the boys and girls in blue who do the hard yards a black eye.
They said you will be right buddy. and I was like in my head umm to tell the truth yeah nah that was fuck um yeah I’m actually a little upset hey all good but that’s not what I expected to see this morning. But said yeah yeah all good.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well, if i was TRAINED/PRACTICED to shoot in the leg then who knows.
I felt sorry for her when she was performing CPR on him.
After seeing that i sort of thought, well he did not have a gun and yes was killing people, i just thought well just shoot him in the leg/hip IF you are trained to do so.
Trained to only draw to kill.

That **** fucked around and found out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You have never shot a gun. Let alot shot a gun in a high stress situation. Let alone shoot a gun in a high stress situation at a moving target.

Taser, pepper spray. Whilst an armed offender is metres away from you. Good luck taking the risk not to see your family again.
Damn right!

I'm just waiting for some leftard that's going to come out and make that brave lady the villain...

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn right!

I'm just waiting for some leftard that's going to come out and make that brave lady the villain...
Just ridiculous comments from people who have zero experience in conflict.

"Train to shoot the leg". SMH. To even suggest it shows how people contemplate the world only from the safety of being behind their keyboard

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just ridiculous comments from people who have zero experience in conflict.

"Train to shoot the leg". SMH. To even suggest it shows how people contemplate the world only from the safety of being behind their keyboard
She even was too nice to him by telling him to drop it. Gave him another 2-3 seconds of breath before sending him back to hell.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They said you will be right buddy. and I was like in my head umm to tell the truth yeah nah that was fuck um yeah I’m actually a little upset hey all good but that’s not what I expected to see this morning. But said yeah yeah all good.
Thanks for sharing. Makes it real. None of us know how we'd handle such a confronting situation. We came across a car accident just after it happened. Teddy bears and toys strewn all over the highway. That was traumatising enough for us. Lucky for us there were a medical team on site.

Another time my husband saved a grandfather, dad and little boy from their upturned boat down at Windang. All ok but very traumatising. More so bc the silly Dad wouldn't co-operate and wanted to save his overturned boat and not his 8 y.o. son! You muddle through at the time but it can come on you later in life.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just that, better get rid of them because knowing this weak as piss justice system they would probably let him go.

The courts don't work with police. Cops do the dirty work and the courts let them walk.
And who mostly runs the courts?
Better not say it here because it insults religion/race

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's illegal to shoot to disable in Australia. They can only shoot to kill.
Yes I read it has to be a chest shot and that makes total sense. Have seen vids of offenders shot and their superhuman ability to keep moving towards victims/cops. Sometimes it takes 6 or more bullets to stop them. Nothing like what we see in movies and tv shows.

I also thought leg shots would be ok if there where multiple Police on site so that the perp could be questioned. Thanks for clearing that up.

I read that performing CPR is mandatory also in Police training if perps have been shot so thats why she did that.

There really wasn't anything else she could gave done and in doing her job, is a hero for keeping the public safe from further possible murders.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes I read it has to be a chest shot and that makes total sense. Have seen vids of offenders shot and their superhuman ability to keep moving towards victims/cops. Sometimes it takes 6 or more bullets to stop them. Nothing like what we see in movies and tv shows.

I also thought leg shots would be ok if there where multiple Police on site so that the perp could be questioned. Thanks for clearing that up.

I read that performing CPR is mandatory also in Police training if perps have been shot so thats why she did that.

There really wasn't anything else she could gave done and in doing her job, is a hero for keeping the public safe from further possible murders.
Too many people would be trigger happy if they were allowed to shoot to disable so I understand that law. You have to learn this law when getting your security licence also.

She is a hero 100%!