Bondi stabbing

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Queensland Police rep is getting annoyed with the media. He's said several times that the guy had no criminal record and was never arrested for anything. The media keep saying, "but what about the reports of his domestic violence"

It sounds like the media are getting their news from social media.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Queensland Police rep is getting annoyed with the media. He's said several times that the guy had no criminal record and was never arrested for anything. The media keep saying, "but what about the reports of his domestic violence"

No agenda pushing there.....play on.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
if we are going to speak in hypotheticals, whats to say this monster wouldnt have been taken out by a sensible gun owner just out doing his or her shopping? may have prevented a lot of pain and heartache. hypothetical of course.:upset:
That's clutching at straws big time

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I thought the NRL media were just the scum bags, they didn't listen yesterday and clearly not today either.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have only just heard the news of this whilst watching after Channel Nine footy show. I am shocked and numbed by this senseless action by a man who just decided to seek out random shoppers and end their lives.

I feel for his family who have reached out to authorities and the families of those slain to offer their condolences and to help with the ongoing investigations. They are just as much a victim in these circumstances.

I offer my sincere condolences to all those affected, from the people who witnessed this, those who lost a loved one, the police officer who had to make a choice which ultimately probably saved more from harm and the first responders who witness terrible things on a regular basis but nonetheless would have been confronted by the aftermath.

Keep safe every one and hold those whom you cherish close. No one knows what is around the corner on any given day and this has just reinforced that.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s anti-white racism right here in this thread that’s been ignored. It’s pathetic. Why even mention race when it’s clear this wasn’t politically motivated?
Yeah a lot of jumping to conclusions but at the end of the day, there are people who are plain and simply messed up in the head.. judging by the footage the guy looks like he's out of it/possibly on something.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m not going to waste my life looking for that but wtf has Islam got to do with this mass murder?! Like there’s not a single thing that points to that, is there? Afaik the killer was a white Aussie. Could have been Muslim but I haven’t heard that mentioned.
Edit: Duttons tweet was dignified and offering sympathies as expected of our Opposition Leader. It was just the nutters using his tweet to tag in with their prejudices.

Media jump to conclusions asap there's an attack and often frame it as muslim terrorist attack. I specificly mentioned Duttons tweet bc all those nutters came out to blame immigration etc for all the wrongs and their grievances and it would be easy to find if anyone wanted proof of how unhinged society has become.

This is circulating in response. Over the top but how a lot of people feel about how media handle issues. Conspiracy theories already abound.

20240414_132207.jpg

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope one of the dead isn't the baby's mother
So sad,no matter who is involved but apparently the young lady handed her baby off to a bystander before hospitalization and passing. Baby injured, underwent emergency surgery and is serious condition. Bystanders tried their best to stop the bleeding and recounted the story to police later.

How can someone do this sort of thing? Mental health issues have been evident with the perpetrator and he was known to Qld police.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Queensland Police rep is getting annoyed with the media. He's said several times that the guy had no criminal record and was never arrested for anything. The media keep saying, "but what about the reports of his domestic violence".
Some of the questions from them, was embarrassing.

The Qld cop said his family contacted police after seeing vision of the person, to say it looked like their son.

Reporter, so they thought he could do this & that's why they got in contact. (Complete fucking morons)

Last edited:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Media jump to conclusions asap there's an attack and often frame it as muslim terrorist attack. I specificly mentioned Duttons tweet bc all those nutters came out to blame immigration etc for all the wrongs and their grievances and it would be easy to find if anyone wanted proof of how unhinged society has become.

This is circulating in response. Over the top but how a lot of people feel about how media handle issues. Conspiracy theories already abound.

View attachment 106472
Sky News is all you needed to say lol. Mate I don’t need reminding of how fucked society is. I see it daily, even on here. Why people feel the need to ascribe some racial or political motive to everything is beyond me. Then there are all the cookers that think the government wants us to go cashless so they can control us and all the other stupid conspiracies.

I used to think the internet was great, but for the last several years I think it causes more harm than good. I should just get off I know but am one of the addicted, and can’t help but be reminded daily at how many drop kicks are out there, when I browse different platforms.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some of the questions from them, was embarrassing.

The Qld cop said his family contacted police after seeing vision of the person, to say it looked like their son.

Reporter, so they thought he could so this & that's why they got in contact. (Complete fucking morons)
Some never learn Kaz and surely at this time there could have been common sense used in respect of those affected by this.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That's clutching at straws big time
100%, not to mention far-right political nonsense.
Completely inappropriate for this thread.
We are not Murika - we don’t crap on about a ‘right’ to bear arms and thankfully most Aussies don’t own guns so even the ‘hypothetical’ of what a ‘sensible gun owner’ might have done is immeasurably stupid.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to blame him...he did it. That's the nature of mental illness. How do we prevent this from happening again is the hardest part.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
I have always wondered, and i know you see it in the movies, but why don't cops shoot someone in the leg?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We can all just reflect on just how much the media are shaping, altering and crafting the news message and that gets reflected in social media. Heading towards a US style of social issues and politics far too quickly.