Search results

1. Doggfather

David Fifita?

No thanks the last thing we need is another TPJ or She Rex signing
  2. Doggfather

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

I have a close friend flying from interstate to watch this match. We haven’t been to a game together in years. Let’s go doggies!
  3. Doggfather

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

If we can sneak into the 8, then we can do a Hasler style run for the grand final. We can be competitive against every single team in the comp.
  4. Doggfather

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I’m a Platinum member and was at the game. I sit on the 40 minute line just below the corporate seats. The booing and groans were due to what was happening on the field. I really don’t understand the Hutchinson hate, he is decent in defence and acts as our glue in the middle. He is also a good...
  5. Doggfather

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

He showed up to Club 18 which is a literal Bar the next night to watch the game. IMO its a poor look as there was an opportunity for him to inspire the team at the Dinner and jersey presentation. I am a big fan but actions speak louder than words.
  6. Doggfather

A wins a win

Here is something you don’t see every day
  7. Doggfather

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Is it starting to make sense to everyone while we signed so many utilities? The Roorters also came out of this game with huge amount of injuries and suspensions. We should celebrate the win and the toughness. That was a Bulldogs performance.
  8. Doggfather

Yes, he was fasting for Ramadan just like me.
  9. Doggfather

Bobcat and Perry arrived late but I was on the way out. Disappointed that $BW wasn’t there. He has totally abandoned the Team. The rest of the players look in pretty good nick. Check out Luke Pattens ring.
  10. Doggfather

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Im looking forward to attending tomorrow, anyone else going?
  11. Doggfather

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Sexton isn’t the answer, Hutchinson is a solid defensive player. Why isn’t anyone criticising Burton? He has been pathetic. Not one Burton bomb last week and lacks creativity and confidence. He should take public speaking classes and stop being a mouse! I thought our problem was not having...
  12. Doggfather

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Latrell is a protected lizard and today we discovered why. Totally unnecessary contact when Fox was already out of play. As soon as it happened my heart sank as I knew we would struggle in the second half without him.
  13. Doggfather

Round 4 Press Conference

Really tough game, great turnout by Dogs fans this afternoon. Lost JAC, had to shuffle the backline, had a tough sin bin and Preston out for a while. We should have however iced the game multiple times. We haven't won this Good Friday fixture since 2017. Will have to wait until 2025. Im super...
  14. Doggfather

Official Bulldogs to enter NRLW in 2025

Some of the female props wouldn't look out of place in the men's team
  15. Doggfather

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Where is the best place to get information about the coin toss and which end the teams are running? I only want to sit with friends tomorrow where the Dogs are attacking. I would really appreciate if someone knows?
  16. Doggfather

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Bulldogs 26 - Rabbitohs 22 with a crowd of 37,000
  17. Doggfather

Bulldogs NRLW Team in 2025

She is actually gorgeous and I ended up unfollowing Braiden Burns so I don’t get distracted while rapping. In all seriousness I’m not sure if I can get behind the women’s team. It will be great PR though.
  18. Doggfather

Our Forward Pack

What the Bulldogs did well was kick early and into space so their big forwards struggled to get back onside in the sun. Reed Mahoney kicked well We need to do this every game against bigger packs.
  19. Doggfather

Opinion What could have been?

I've been thinking about how my life would be different if I dropped Doggystyle in 1992 instead of 1993
  20. Doggfather

Bulldogs line up round 3

This is 100% what will happen. I think Paul Kent is right, as long as there’s improvement week by week that’s all we can ask for as fans. Unlike the Sharks, our team haven’t played for years with the same core players. We’re literally running on the fly. Belmore vs Titans is a must win and...
  21. Doggfather

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

He will be the first to be dropped this week. Taaffe should be giving unlimited massages with happy endings to Addo Carr this week for the ridiculous pass he threw to him. Brainless rabbit.
  22. Doggfather

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Totally agree, Kikau and Critta celebrating after that try with a gloried handshake gang sign was total cringe. I noticed Brian To’o was at the game with his new baby in a dogs jersey. We will probably buy him next the way things are going.
  23. Doggfather

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Massive LOL at the comments talking about Addo Carr being soft. Coming from people who have never set foot on an NRL field.
  24. Doggfather

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

Hutchinson
  25. Doggfather

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

Dear Ciraldo, Burton to Center, bring in Sexton, Kiraz to Wing, Tracey to fullback. Sincerely, Every Fan
  26. Doggfather

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Of course we had no juice to attack, the team was gassed after 20 minutes with all the defence they had to do thanks to Taaffes error. The trial vs Sharks was awful for Taffe, how could Ciraldo the SuperCoach include him over Tracey?
  27. Doggfather

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

How fucking dumb is Taffe for throwing Addo Carr a literal hospital pass when he was injured right next to the sideline. Absolute zero match awareness. He should be dropped immediately.
  28. Doggfather

Our defence was actually great today. It’s our attack which was non existent. Parramatta totally dominated us in every facet. They will need to figure out how to get the “Lamborghini left” into gear. Addo Carr is going to be a huge loss. Connor Tracey is an experienced fullback who needs to...
  29. Doggfather

We've got a small pack and need to move the big forwards around of opposing teams. Need to fatigue the big players, we have plenty of strike to score in 2024. I think Hutchinson will go well, he is a bigger player than Sexton and we desperately need a good defensive start in 2024. I'm also...
  30. Doggfather

News Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Propose $50M Centre of Excellence

Let’s be honest Belmore is no Allegiant Stadium
  31. Doggfather

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Now in terms of the game, it was very tough viewing. Our attack was non existent tonight. We’ve gone backwards in a week. Fox side barely sees any traffic when we have possession. Not sure why. It’s like they are trying to starve the left side from attack. Mahoneys service from dummy half is...
  32. Doggfather

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

I’ve finally got home from the game. For anyone saying we should play more games in Belmore, we absolutely should NOT! Lighting at night is awful, the seats have no legroom and the screen looks like a postage stamp. Entry in and out of the stadium is lethargic with big crowds and today was...
  33. Doggfather

Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

Accor Stadium was set for a refresh before COVID. I think that stadium needs to be the prime focus, either demolish or renovate. Belmore has horrible road infrastructure and small capacity. If we continue to see a couple of games a year we should be considered lucky.
  34. Doggfather

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Thanks for the update. The corporate side is looking strong. Im really interested to see the special edition 2004 jersey this season. I still think our home jerseys don’t have enough blue in them…
  35. Doggfather

Your Round 1 Team?

I had an event on Thursday night but came home and watched a replay till 2am in the morning. Hutchinson looks excellent at 7, Xerri could well start Round 1. I think Taaffe deserves a chance at fullback considering Tracey isn’t fully up to speed. Poasa and Kautoga were both real highlights...
  36. Doggfather

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

We will play our C grade team this week. Hopefully Xerri plays large minutes. Praying for no injuries from our rep players.
  37. Doggfather

News Taaffe gets first crack at Bulldogs’ No.1; Schuster’s return bid as Manly rest stars: Rd 1 Team Tips

We have enough rookies in the team, we should go with Tracey and Hutchinson starting the season.
  38. Doggfather

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

We actually have no forwards this year. We need former CEO Raylene back. She would make the perfect prop
  39. Doggfather

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

We keep attempting to buy injured players. I doubt we will make the Top 8 in the next 20 years the way we’re recruiting. They should make a movie called ‘Bulldogs 2044’ where they win the premiership after 40 years of waiting. It would be a science fiction film of course.
  40. Doggfather

Membership 2024

I seriously can’t believe they have excluded trial games from memberships this year. Both trial games require buying tickets. Selling for $40-$50 per adult. Highway robbery!
  41. Doggfather

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

I honestly thought he retired. Way past his prime and don’t think he would add any value. I’ll never forget his broncos try where he jumped over players like little kids on the wing.
  42. Doggfather

Membership 2024

My Member pack arrived with my 10 year member pennant and cert which I’ve framed. Might be worth something when we win our next premiership in the year 2100!
  43. Doggfather

Moving in the right direction.

He sort of laughed it off and said he’s already pumped. I hope he meant it. I also asked Aaron Warburton if we’re becoming the Canterbury Panthers soon, he said all the interest has been in bound from ex Panther players and we would be foolish if we didn’t entertain them.
  44. Doggfather

Moving in the right direction.

I attended the Bulldogs member party last Friday and had a great time mingling with all the players. Everyone is genuine and overall awesome people, a team I’ll be proud to support next year. I had great conversations with Hutchinson, Preston, RFM, Fox and Kiraz. Suprised how shy Burton and...
  45. Doggfather

News Jacob Preston is on ‘Bloke in a bar’

I had a nice chat with Jacob Preston at Chargrill Charlie’s in Mona Vale earlier this week. Such a great guy, humble and hardworking. We’re lucky to have him.
  46. Doggfather

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

Nobody mentioning Idris? At his peak he was an absolute unit of a player. Amazing skill for such a big man. He played for NSW and for Australia if I remember correctly. Such a shame he didn’t play more games.
  47. Doggfather

2024 Jerseys

So long as Laundy are sponsors these jerseys will continue to look trash. Also we look like we’re about to play a game of test cricket in the home jerseys. It needs a lot more blue.
  48. Doggfather

Official Luke Vella - Assistant Coach 2024

I’ll be honest I think Vella is a great guy and a warrior, but I’m not sure if he is what the Bulldogs need at this stage.
  49. Doggfather

News Inside Bulldogs 2024 Rebuild: Psychology Behind Cameron Ciraldo's Recruitment, Brutal Training Methods

Smith was a menace to the referees and often intimidated them, Cronk is a media personality for Fox Sports and Slater coaches Origin. I would consider them all extroverts.
  50. Doggfather

News Inside Bulldogs 2024 Rebuild: Psychology Behind Cameron Ciraldo's Recruitment, Brutal Training Methods

The article makes a great point that we need players who have personalities. if you look at our 2023 team, we have the most introverted team ever and I think they struggled communicating on the field. That’s why Ciraldo persisted with Perham for so long at fullback. Burton, Kikau, King...
  51. Doggfather

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

I used to think that way, now I don’t get my hopes up until they’re on the field with the ball!
  52. Doggfather

Your Breed, Your Bulldogs

Does anyone else find it funny that Braith Anasta’s audio snippet berating the Bulldogs featured in this video?
  53. Doggfather

Opinion We need to move Kikau to the front row

I have an idea. Let’s put Kikau to fullback, Critta to Prop and Taffe to Backrow. Actually, who needs positions just let them play wherever they want depending on how they’re feeling on game day after breakfast. Give me a break.
  54. Doggfather

Membership 2024

All memberships should come with this:
  55. Doggfather

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

I would be borderline suicidal if Addo Carr was released for next season.
  56. Doggfather

News Why Jarome Luai is the games next $1 million man & Bulldogs signing Bronson Xerri officially returns after four-year doping ban ends

I would take Luai for a million a season. We have no proper half or five eighth. Sexton should be 7 and Burton in the Centers or even fullback. We have Kikau, Burton, Critta and the weak gutted dog which is why it could be a real possibility. Thank Allah that Luke Thompson the imposter is...
  57. Doggfather

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

I actually enjoy Kent’s commentary on 360. Says a lot of truths which is why he upsets a broad group. I’ll be surprised if he ever returns to his media role. If he does he won’t be able to critique off field behaviour.
  58. Doggfather

Bulldogs player walks out

Im backing Ciraldo on this one. These sooks need to piss off. What type of player has a mental breakdown over a few extra tackl at training when they were late. We need strong physical and MENTAL players. If I were the players I’d be listening to every word coming out of Ciraldos mouth. He...
  59. Doggfather

NRL 360 on dogs

360 just highlighted how all our top brass were sitting on their ass when Burton put up a bomb that lead to a linebreak. Pangai was a statue, Burton neither chased, there was a player even moving backwards! What a joke! They should all not play next week if Ciraldo had some guts. We’ve given...
  60. Doggfather

Meltdown thread

Quite a few we’re heading for the exits midway through the second half.
  61. Doggfather

Burton is not worth big dollars

Lichaa was better than Reed, Lichaa could tackle. Defence is more important than attack. Reed and Burton should be stripped from their captaincies after this season. Addo Carr was more involved today but clearly didn’t want to be there and play. Good thing is today was the last time I had to...
  62. Doggfather

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

I have stuck solid with Ciraldo but the past few weeks his team selections get more and more strange. What does he smoke?
  63. Doggfather

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

How on earth does Flanagan, Perham and Alamoti get a run before Skelton? I was thinking to take the family to this game with the $50 group bundle but now I’m very unsure. This could be a blowout. Alamoti has to be with Fox on the LEFT side. Perham at fullback and Averillo in centres. But...
  64. Doggfather

Vs Raiders - CC Presser

We need to rebuild this club from the ground up starting with the receptionist.
  65. Doggfather

Opinion Josh Reynolds on BSB

They might as well turn up in a suit and tie with all the meetings they’re having. Total clown show and apparently RFM can’t handle a bit of tough training. GTFO!
  66. Doggfather

Opinion Round 1 2024 Lineup Prediction and Player Losses/Gains

What ever way you slice it, our team will once again not stack up against half the competition. It’s a weaker squad than what we had this year. We have totally underperformed. I hope Xerri kills it, he is looking fit on Instagram. Dean Pay looks like Bellamy compared to Ciraldo. His team was...
  67. Doggfather

Tpj to retire from nrl

He’s the canary in the coal mine, the fact he doesn’t want to play another season at 27 tells me he doesn’t see the team going anywhere next year.
  68. Doggfather

Tpj to retire from nrl

Fucking hell two of my favourite players with potential out the door. Pele and TPJ. Next season will be WORSE then this year. Bring back Beastwood and Kasiano please.
  69. Doggfather

Preston 2-3 weeks

It was a classic hip drop, even blind Freddie could see it. preston is lucky if he gets away with two weeks. Hopefully Critta can teach our puppies how to properly tackle and snap players in half.
  70. Doggfather

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

I’m a platinum member and attend every Bulldogs home game. We are there for a social outing and good laugh. Any win is a bonus and we’ve had a couple of amazing victories this year, including against the Cowboys, Titans and Storm.
  71. Doggfather

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

100% mind boggling! The Fox has gone backwards ever since he has played on the right wing. He hasn’t seen the ball for two games in a row now. Kiraz is an elite winger who can finish. Another player out of position. The try Gagai scored was embarrassing between our two best forwards in Kikau...
  72. Doggfather

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Raise the bat! A century of points!
  73. Doggfather

Harrison Edwards is a total myth. Okunbor I’d prefer than Pangai today.
  74. Doggfather

All you clowns blaming the ref are clueless. Both Sin Bins were correct and Preston had zero downwards pressure on the ball. We are a joke of a team and it won’t be getting any better next year
  75. Doggfather

Opinion Crichton the Slug

That D from Critta tonight was I’ve heard he makes Okunbor wet.
  76. Doggfather

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

Arana Taumata He played a few good games for us in 2008, scored some great tries. He was 19 at the time and never got a proper run in the NRL. The other obvious ones are Patten and I would add Hannant.
  77. Doggfather

News Canterbury Bulldogs the sleeping giants of the NRL

We have the most engaged multicultural supporter base in the competition. We should be higher on the list. I envisage a day where we consistently get 30-40K at every home game, not just for Good Friday and Queens Birthday weekends. I brought my Asian mate to his first NRL game vs Titans this...
  78. Doggfather

Finally, we have waited all year for a side that resembles this! Practically full strength. Now we can judge Ciraldo over the next few weeks. We will beat the Knights if we turn up.
  79. Doggfather

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

We don’t need or want players coming to earn a bag. He would play worse and with less effort than Pangai. Look at Roosters as a case study. Team full of gold diggers.
  80. Doggfather

Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

I have an idea. Let’s turn Oloapu and Okunbor into props.
  81. Doggfather

Chasing Luai

I really like Luai but there is no space for him in the team. I think Sexton has a real future at number seven.
  82. Doggfather

Rumour Pele to Hull?

This is so disappointing. We barely got to see him play, I know he is unfit, but when he played he did change momentum with possession. He could’ve been our next Kasiano. I wonder why, with all our nutritionists and health experts we couldn’t get him fit?
  83. Doggfather

Release Rfm

Apparently RFM caught pneumonia from training. He was feeling unwell but still trained and then got sick. I’m starting to believe our training programs this season are a little off.
  84. Doggfather

Rd 21 v Panthers

What’s the point holding a press conference with our coach in the morning when the team totally shifts hours later. It’s the second time Ciraldo thought Fox was playing only for him to be omitted. Tomorrow will be a dark day, not looking forward to it.
  85. Doggfather

Rd 21 v Panthers

Call me nuts, but the loss won’t be as bad as everyone is anticipating. Kikau, Fox and Flanagan can all defend, so I expect the loose middle to tighten up.
  86. Doggfather

Rd 21 v Panthers

Desperately need Kikau and Fox in the team just to prevent a bloodbath. Pele is an absolute Myth, either injured or serving a suspension. So frustrating to watch talent being wasted. That Penrith team is genuinely scary.
  87. Doggfather

Josh Jackson

You mean the ‘OSH REY’ hill? They couldn’t even place the signs up properly today. Embarrassing.
  88. Doggfather

Okunbor coming off the bench

How many tries did he leak today? Hardly our biggest concern but a fan favourite to berate.
  89. Doggfather

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

Let’s be honest we are fielding a reserve grade team. Ive said it before Topine is a turnstile in defence. Wilson, Skelton, Morrin all rookies. Very hard to compete.
  90. Doggfather

Official Ciraldo's Presser

Most of us like Ciraldo. He’s had a tough year and hasn’t been able to field a full strength team. Really disappointed that our defence is paper thin when we have hired Shrek and Mason to assist. Ciraldo urgently needs to rethink his defensive strategy or bring people who have a clue...
  91. Doggfather

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

Taffee will be a great signing. Averillo has been misused in our team for years now. His best game in the Blue and White was last year against the Eels at Fullback. We can’t be paying overs for anyone. I would resign Burns, such a quality versatile player who plays like a Bulldog. One of the...
  92. Doggfather

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

He is trying to kick start his Real Estate career hence the PR Blitz.
  93. Doggfather

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

If we pay overs then I guess we could say his signing was a Payne in the Haas for our salary cap.
  94. Doggfather

Addo carr hamstring

That was an amazing try by the Fox tonight. Crazy he wasn’t selected for any of the games last year. Fitler is a clown and should be booted after another failed series. I’m having wet dreams about Skeltons run last weekend, surely he deserves another run.
  95. Doggfather

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Ever since he was selected for origin, he has performed poorly. The rest of the season he has been electric.
  96. Doggfather

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Can someone explain why Pele is nowhere to be seen lately? Is he too unfit for first grade? I know he red lines easily, but we are desperate for size. I was really hoping he could be our next Kasiano.
  97. Doggfather

News ‘You’ve been wrong that many times’: Gus’ wild TV clash with reporter over Tino pub claims

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. I can’t understand why Laundy, a billionaire with plenty of lawyers, would speak with a journalist in such detail about a potential signing. I actually believe Gus needs to step down from his public commentary roles to run the Bulldogs properly.
  98. Doggfather

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

I’ve never heard any player booed as much as Tino against the Bulldogs last year in Parramatta. It was next level and rightfully deserved after what he did to Burton. He should be nowhere near our team to be honest.