News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And to add to the joke...while we go about our very odd strategy of signing an over abundance of centres, the club is reportedly considering moving Burton to centre.

You can't make this stuff up lol
Yes we are going to line up with 17 centres.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The potential deal was a total waste of time and frankly a complete embarrassment at the rumoured cost. No deal should ever have been persued unless he was coming for bottomed dollar which he wasn't. Of course we're going to be critical of it.

This should be a lesson a for those Gus circle jerkers that continually abuse me but unfortunately they've learned nothing from it and are back to spinning absolute shit. I can already see it without looking for their posts. "The club did it's due diligence, should be commended", "dragons didn't release him" blah blah blah.
But they didn't sign him. So crisis averted. There are fuck all forwards available. No one is denying we badly need props. The best ones re-signed long term before they hit the market. Even ones under contract that might have been available haven't moved yet or won't be at all.

You could make the argument that we shouldn't be in this situation in the first place and I wouldn't disagree with that. I'm not one to say that every signing or decision Gus has made has been right.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to add to the joke...while we go about our very odd strategy of signing an over abundance of centres, the club is reportedly considering moving Burton to centre.

You can't make this stuff up lol
That’s the line you use when you log in as the clown.

Can’t make this stuff up.. the clown gang can!

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laughable. He literally said he was physically done as an NRL player when he left and proceeded to play fuck all footy in England because he was injured....what is so hard to understand? Na we "Explored an opportunity" lmao, there was no opportunity. Pure desperation from the club and delusional from an idiotic fan base.
I’m glad you have no involvement in the running of the club

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You go on about JMK getting injured. He still delivered more in the games he played.

So going on about injuries. Is Kikau a flop and failure?
Kikau has won premierships and has a good resume though.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Laughable. He literally said he was physically done as an NRL player when he left and proceeded to play fuck all footy in England because he was injured....what is so hard to understand? Na we "Explored an opportunity" lmao, there was no opportunity. Pure desperation from the club and delusional from an idiotic fan base.
I was all for SST signing until I watched that episode of bloke. Can't believe people were still keen on him after that shit lol

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We’re going to be the smallest team in the comp! Allah help us.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kikau isn’t a bad signing lol.
Mahoney is better than JMK that my opinion.
JMK won our Peponis medal in 2022. That means he was our best player. Yet we ship him off

As for2023 he spent most of it on the sideline yet still polled more dally M votes then Reed. These are all facts

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK won our Peponis medal in 2022. That means he was our best player. Yet we ship him off

As for2023 he spent most of it on the sideline yet still polled more dally M votes then Reed. These are all facts
this guy left our squad and you’re still bringing him up fknlol!

This place is always bringing up players that PLAYED for us!

Who gives a fuck? He’s not here anymore move on same goes with Averillo, just focus on our 2024 season people are so bitter lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
this guy left our squad and you’re still bringing him up fknlol!

This place is always bringing up players that PLAYED for us!

Who gives a fuck? He’s not here anymore move on same goes with Averillo, just focus on our 2024 season people are so bitter lol
Don't bring Averillo into this.