Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m honestly tired.. I love the club but I can’t stand seeing them like this… it’s too much
Alzz it's deflating for sure. But Bulldogs are our team.

Long after the lazy players, the dumb coaches and anyone else who isn't getting this club back up there to some respectability and success...we will all still be here supporting our club.

Last edited:

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. You're complaining that he isn't running through people but around them. My good you guys need to take a breath and that's coming from me :tearsofjoy:
most negative person on the forum doesnt see how bad wilson was today, comeon

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree, nothing going in attack. Burton needs to get out of there asap before he loses any ability to play his best position.

Mahoney regressing yes, I think there are worse realities in hooker for us though. He has a clown show around him as well tbf
Mahoney is shit, hasn't played good for us yet. He tries hard but he's cooked, can't pass off the ground anymore and he constantly gets bumped off in defence. We just need better middles and run 2 hooker system like Canberra

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That decision to leave Fox playing, trying to catch with one arm just about summed up Ciro's odd coaching. He is prepared to let guys sustain further injury by staying on and worse still give the opposition a huge target to zero in on and jeopardise any hope of the team getting back into the game by carrying a liability in both attack and defence. Everyone saw that Fox only had the use of one arm and any opposition coach and team worth their salt would make menacing Fox their priority and CC would surely know that. It was a foolhardy coaching decision.

He just does not seem to have any urgency in securing a win for the club and his long game he seems to be prioritizing could be 3-4 years away. The club can't sustain such poor decisions like that if that is his thinking.
Then the players say they all love him... It's like bro he's willing to let you die out there

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a big think about it, and I believe our problem will be this year that we are going to be trying very hard with the attitude that we are big and tough in the middle when we truly suck and this will be the downfall of our attack. We will have no juice at all.
I remember last year when we sucked against Manly then we came against the storm round two, and I think we had permission to offload that game. Hopefully the coach gives us a free pass to play football next week. Otherwise I can see easily Cronulla by 30 or 40

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Of course we had no juice to attack, the team was gassed after 20 minutes with all the defence they had to do thanks to Taaffes error.

The trial vs Sharks was awful for Taffe, how could Ciraldo the SuperCoach include him over Tracey?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Then the players say they all love him... It's like bro he's willing to let you die out there
This love for Ciro we hear of certainly hasn't translated into effort and execution during games \_(ツ)_/¯..it's more like they can't be bothered to put in 100% with attack and defence and enthusiasm. Something is awry with what's going on out there. Why so much dropped ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.