Rd 21 v Panthers

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Sam Hughes, Kiks and Patolo don’t come into the squad, we’ll cop 50-60 points, maybe more…we need some size ffs….our forwards and bench are sub-standard with exception of Presto and TPJ.
Like to see Hughes given more chances and development.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah definitely an issue with defence systems. I’m tipping a bit of a clean out at the end of the year. Not that it should be a surprise. There is only so much you can do first year as coach. Big review at year end.
Steep learning curve this year for ciraldo, I wish he had waited until next year before he started but he’s done it the hard way and has probably learned some hard lesson’s. A few more wins this year would take a bit of sting out of an unlucky/ poor season.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Desperately need Kikau and Fox in the team just to prevent a bloodbath.

Pele is an absolute Myth, either injured or serving a suspension. So frustrating to watch talent being wasted.

That Penrith team is genuinely scary.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t spend it all at once mate

View attachment 76735
$500 x 1.03 = $515 . Easiest $15 I've ever made.

Now if I had a $1 million that would be an easy 30k in 80mins.

But knowing my luck, As soon as I place my bet, Burton would probably have the game of his life and against all the odds, manufacture a win.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
$500 x 1.03 = $515 . Easiest $15 I've ever made.

Now if I had a $1 million that would be an easy 30k in 80mins.

But knowing my luck, As soon as I place my bet, Burton would probably have the game of his life and against all the odds, manufacture a win.
You put a milli on panthers the betting agency will pull some strings to get dogs the win

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers are paying $8 to start with a -48 handicap, definitely worth a $100 play.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Penrith play to their premiership best and we play like we have in recent weeks, Panfffers might reach triple figures, they've come a long way from the days of the "Chocolate Soldiers".

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The race for the spoon between Dogs, Tigers and Dragons will be on for young and old after this weekend. It is going to go down the the wire.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have we ever paid $12.50 for a win? We’ve been shit for years but has it ever been this bad?
that price alone tells you who wins that game because sportsbet aint paying out millions knowing thousands of ppl bet their money on the dogs often knowing their history and dna and can pull a win outta no where, but the game is so fixed nowadays that the (win out of no where) will never happen while they pockets millions and laugh lol..

and yes we have been $10 and $12 before, not alot but it has happened and its embarrassing asf lol