Membership 2024

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
$1430 for my family for 4 platinum seats, that's just too much for a team who have had a handful of wins over the past few years. I just can't afford that so won't be renewing.
the thing is bro I don’t mind but irrespective of that, why the hell can’t members get more access to players and club itself instead of having to run through hoops to meet players etc. not enough value for money from the memberships whether you pay$500 or $2000

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ten years without a membership and proud. Club needs to prove itself to me

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Supporting a team is a 2 way street and being a supporter means in good times and in bad. Fair weather friends are not supporters.

Always a Bulldog
Your right, it is a 2 way street.
When one side continually fails the other, sometimes you have to make a stand and say enough is enough.
Its kinda like tough love. Sometimes you have to let family members go because you cannot continually stand by and support them whilst they fuck up. Your powerless and you can only hope theat someday they will get their shit together and come back to you.

I only started with povo membership about 4 years ago. That was after some supporters had had enough. They walked and who am I to say what they should and shouldnt do. When you love something to see it neglected, abused and disrespected is hard to cop. I get it and I have no right to judge.
I felt at that time I should atleast step up and show some support whilst I could (everyones circumstances are differant).

I decided not re-new for next year.
Im sick and tired of all the talk. I dont buy into all the media storm garbage ( eg JAC, RFM players not training hard etc etc ).
I look at what happens on the field, look for evidence of players improved from the coaching staff, fitness and effort. I look at decisions made by the Club to place us in a better position in the coming future. Fact is our team showed zero improvement in any area this year. After all the rumours, media scumbags and ecuses in the aftermath, Ciro was exempt from any accountability whatsoever for anything. Unbelliveable. Talk about training hard and being up to the task, who the fuck shot gunned JR into the top 30? Every man and his dog knew he was cooked. Talk about a contridiction and mixed messaging to the playing group.

Yet no-one blinks an eye. I always look to actions and the bigger picture, words mean nothing.

Statements like fair weathered friends after loving the Dogs for 40 years makes my blood boil. The audacity of you or anyone else to say such things to another supporter after probably being a life long Doggies fan blows my mind. And thats putting it very politely seeing as we are both Bulldogs suporters.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Your right, it is a 2 way street.
When one side continually fails the other, sometimes you have to make a stand and say enough is enough.
Its kinda like tough love. Sometimes you have to let family members go because you cannot continually stand by and support them whilst they fuck up. Your powerless and you can only hope theat someday they will get their shit together and come back to you.

I only started with povo membership about 4 years ago. That was after some supporters had had enough. They walked and who am I to say what they should and shouldnt do. When you love something to see it neglected, abused and disrespected is hard to cop. I get it and I have no right to judge.
I felt at that time I should atleast step up and show some support whilst I could (everyones circumstances are differant).

I decided not re-new for next year.
Im sick and tired of all the talk. I dont buy into all the media storm garbage ( eg JAC, RFM players not training hard etc etc ).
I look at what happens on the field, look for evidence of players improved from the coaching staff, fitness and effort. I look at decisions made by the Club to place us in a better position in the coming future. Fact is our team showed zero improvement in any area this year. After all the rumours, media scumbags and ecuses in the aftermath, Ciro was exempt from any accountability whatsoever for anything. Unbelliveable. Talk about training hard and being up to the task, who the fuck shot gunned JR into the top 30? Every man and his dog knew he was cooked. Talk about a contridiction and mixed messaging to the playing group.

Yet no-one blinks an eye. I always look to actions and the bigger picture, words mean nothing.

Statements like fair weathered friends after loving the Dogs for 40 years makes my blood boil. The audacity of you or anyone else to say such things to another supporter after probably being a life long Doggies fan blows my mind. And thats putting it very politely seeing as we are both Bulldogs suporters.
Perhaps read what I actually posted,

Fair weather friends are not supporters.
Where did I say that you are a fair weather friend?
Where did I say that you are not a supporter?

Words mean plenty, but first there has to an understanding of the actual words.

Always a Bulldog

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like last year and the years before, I have a great feeling about next season....... So I'll let the auto renewal go thru and send me one step closer to bankruptcy

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw a post on Twitter comparing the 2023 pack to the 2024 pack. Noticed on the cards the different design. 2023 had the V of the 2023 jersey on it. The 2024 card looks to have a different V, similar to the V of the 2004 premiership winning team. I’m praying classic are doing a jersey that pays homage to that side, they have done some banging heritage jerseys with collars recently. I thought maybe a new home jersey, but I thought there was a rule in the NRL where you must keep the design for 2 years.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw a post on Twitter comparing the 2023 pack to the 2024 pack. Noticed on the cards the different design. 2023 had the V of the 2023 jersey on it. The 2024 card looks to have a different V, similar to the V of the 2004 premiership winning team. I’m praying classic are doing a jersey that pays homage to that side, they have done some banging heritage jerseys with collars recently. I thought maybe a new home jersey, but I thought there was a rule in the NRL where you must keep the design for 2 years.
IMG_3172.JPG

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah that’s the pic. Note the v template on the membership card. Similar to that of the 04 jersey. Interesting.
Wanted a jersey with that V for ages. Clashes with our logo with the straight V though. Would be happy to have plain Bulldog on the jersey if we are to adopt the NFL style that NRL insisting clubs follow eg Manly. CB insignia can be used on back / front collar.