Recent content by Malla

1. M

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Please stop. This is impacting my mental health. I prefer not to proceed with this conversation.
  2. M

Also it is quite alarming that you are insinuating the way of this forum is to verbally abuse other members and if we don’t like it, to leave. You are now implicated.
  3. M

I cannot comment. This is now a matter out of my hands. The abuse has led to me to suicidal thoughts.
  4. M

You have also a track record for abusing me to the point where it is effecting my mental health. I will seek further clarification around next steps with admins of this forum and whether I will take this further. As for now, I would appreciate it if you refrained from mentioning me in any...
  5. M

Bold Bulldogs prediction from Fox sports

I don't agree with the abuse. You have built a reputation for doing this on this forum, not just to me but other members of the forum. I will be emailing the admin directly.
  6. M

So, no thoughts?
  7. M

Mods? I trust you will follow process in dealing with this type of abuse.
  8. M

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

So any news?
  9. M

I wait for reports to come out apparently, hence why I’m reaching out
  10. M

Not sure. @Bulldogs09 Thoughts?
  11. M

Any updates @Bulldogs09
  12. M

Holy Hekka!! Just asking for your opinion mate. Not sure where the insults are coming from :(
  13. M

@CQDog @Bulldogs09 Thoughts gents? You fellas are the experts here. I much rather read your dribble than anything from Fox Sports
  14. M

What happened?