• Off the bench as a utility

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • NSW Cup

Votes: 20 12.8%

• Total voters

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Taaffe starts the season at FB if Connor is out until Rd 5. Only a fool moves one of the best centres in the world to fullback. Happy to be proved wrong on this point.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As a show of faith, IF Critta expressed a desire to play FB when he signed, I can see CC giving him that opportunity.

If he didn't discuss it with CC, then he will probably play Centre...but who knows. Apparently pretty much all positions are up for grabs depending on effort and desire :grinning:

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seems my astute south sydney supporter got it wrong.:fearscream:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are cursed! Just saw that he’ll supposedly miss at least the first month of the season?! Wtf, they don’t even wait until they start training at Belmore now, they arrive injured ffs.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Tracey but he's had a bad enough injury history as it is and was a risk because of that.. If he's missing the first 6 plus weeks of the season before he's even trained with us, then that's even more concerning.
Can we get a refund?!

Malla

Reaction score
Did you need tissues princess?
You have also a track record for abusing me to the point where it is effecting my mental health.

I will seek further clarification around next steps with admins of this forum and whether I will take this further.

As for now, I would appreciate it if you refrained from mentioning me in any future posts. Thank you in advance.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You have also a track record for abusing me to the point where it is effecting my mental health.

I will seek further clarification around next steps with admins of this forum and whether I will take this further.

As for now, I would appreciate it if you refrained from mentioning me in any future posts. Thank you in advance.
Hahaha hold cunnnnnnntttttt

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm ok with Tracey starting late. We know what he's capable of and can fill multiple positions. If his absence means we get to see what Taaffe can do in our squad that can only be a good thing, as we are still in the final phase of clearing deadwood.

Malla

Reaction score
@Malla where do you stop at. You are constantly tagging @Bulldogs09 @CQDog on every thread and now you are crying wolf and threatening them with some kind of action against them. Grow up if you can’t handle criticism for bullshit you spread this forum isn’t for you. Take a long break like you did before.
I cannot comment. This is now a matter out of my hands. The abuse has led to me to suicidal thoughts.

Malla

Reaction score
@Malla where do you stop at. You are constantly tagging @Bulldogs09 @CQDog on every thread and now you are crying wolf and threatening them with some kind of action against them. Grow up if you can’t handle criticism for bullshit you spread this forum isn’t for you. Take a long break like you did before.
Also it is quite alarming that you are insinuating the way of this forum is to verbally abuse other members and if we don’t like it, to leave.
You are now implicated.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Block him if it truly concerns you.

Always a Bulldog

Malla

Reaction score
What abuse are you talking about Malla, all I have seen is when you make a statement that is later incorrect you get called out for it. I see it happen to all users on the forum. That is what I am talking about. Of course no one should have suicidal thoughts and get abused. That is why I suggest you take a break if it’s impacting you, block them and don’t tag them. You tagging them is you wanting them to bite.
Please stop. This is impacting my mental health. I prefer not to proceed with this conversation.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I cannot comment. This is now a matter out of my hands. The abuse has led to me to suicidal thoughts.
If this is what is happening for you don’t need to be battling people on here. You need to be seeking some professional help immediately. Please prioritise your health.
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Fmd admins do fuck all on here you should know that by now

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sharks confirm 3y Top30 contract for Connor Tracey swap player Michael Gabrael.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is what is happening for you don’t need to be battling people on here. You need to be seeking some professional help immediately. Please prioritise your health.
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636
Fair response mate but like Apex said (or did they? as the posts only show Malla supposedly quoting Apex) that Malla always tags Bulldogs09, so it’s whack to then scream “but my mental health”! Malla obviously has been baiting 09 for weeks.