Bold Bulldogs prediction from Fox sports

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutchison has been on the scene best part of a decade for a total of 75 nrl games. How many of those at halfback u ask? 6!!

He is not the answer at halfback. I hope and pray that we are not thinking he is
You know, when Cody Walker was chosen to play 6 at Souths at what most would say a late age, flaccid dicks like you were saying similar about him ..

You have no idea of what this blokes truely capable of .. he might be ordinary, or with some confidence and trust in him, he might be just what we need.

Doesn’t matter though, at least he’s giving it a shot, meanwhile you’ll still just be a big mouthed narcissist wanna be on a forum ..

This here is the best way to describe you, your clown crew and Mickey Mouse .. [emoji116]

Image1701911870.956208.jpg

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mods?

I trust you will follow process in dealing with this type of abuse.
They see the stupid petty pathetic shit you do to users. They don’t give af about you bitch

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sexton the better 7 imo. However Hutchinson probably suits Burton more to cover for his timid nature, poor organisation skills through being quiet as on the field.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Burton is arguably the worst defending half in the NRL. Does whoever wrote this article even watch NRL games?
Burtons defence is statue or jam in. He needs alot of help with his feet position, technique and timing.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1 of my mates Coached Hutchinson through the grades at St george and said he has 1 of the smartest footy brains he had ever come across. That's probably what Roosters seen in him too. We are a dumb footy team so hopefully Hutchinson can help fix that

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro said this in his interviews yesterday so it’s not exactly revelatory.

Whoever proves they’re the right guy for each position will be determined by how they train and trial. I’d expect the sex to start the seas, but if Hutch really demands the spot with his offseason work, then he’ll get it.

Also, I get that it’s hilarious (not) that we have ALL these utilities, but really it’s just a few. Mann, Hutch and possibly Toffee and Tracey could be put in that category. Turps is a hooker and Salmon (as confirmed by CC) is considered (by him) to be a backrower. Salmon could make a good lock. I’ve thought that for quite some time and now he’s really filled out and has the size to handle it. Curran is also in the running.

The good thing is we have a few options in most positions!

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, 7 was a battle between Sexton & Taaffe but unfortunately with Tracey's injury it probably means Taaffe will most likely start at Fullback now.
The other option to play Taaffe at 7 would be if Skelton is god enough to cover centre with Critta going to Fullback.
With Tracey now out for a while, my most likely back line scenario to start the season is-

1. Taaffe
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri (Ciraldo says he is suprised at how advanced he's progressed considering his time out)
4. Critta (Why move the worlds best centre from his world's best position)
5. Foxx
6. Burton
7. Sexton

14. Mann (Covers Centre, 6, 9 & Back row)

18. Hutchinson (Covers Centre, 6, 7, 9 & Back Row)

Just my opinion anyway.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton the better 7 imo. However Hutchinson probably suits Burton more to cover for his timid nature, poor organisation skills through being quiet as on the field.
It’s not a five eighths job to organise. That’s one of the stupid things about some of the criticism of Burton. People expect him to do it all. It has also been his undoing, not having a proper halfback for most of his time at Belmore. Give him an Adam Reynolds or Cherry-Evans and he’d excel. Bit hard to when you’re expected to create everything off the back of pissweak go forward.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutchison did get a little help with players around him being superstars and falling way above the cap collectively from a market value perspective - be interesting to see how he goes with no middles at his disposal trying to create on the back foot - whoever is in there, we’ve just got to back them to do a job.
He prolly has more of a hope at doing that than our other options and whoever does take that role they need to prepare for those points your talking about. Game plans fail quickly when you assume your forwards will dominate every game and don’t really dominate any/many.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foxsports no thinks Jeromé Luái Bulldogs halfback 2024?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It’s not a five eighths job to organise. That’s one of the stupid things about some of the criticism of Burton. People expect him to do it all. It has also been his undoing, not having a proper halfback for most of his time at Belmore. Give him an Adam Reynolds or Cherry-Evans and he’d excel. Bit hard to when you’re expected to create everything off the back of pissweak go forward.
Nah man, you getting big $ and in the leadership group you best be yapping on the field.