the reason kasiano left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
97 was super league, so on a technicality only 92 and 93 are the last on record according to most in the media

Well super league was the only league I followed in 97 so it counts in my books

Reactions: DT

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't really care if he left because he wants to join a cross dressing club he found out about in melbourne. He's not a Bulldog next year so he's the enemy.

If I had to guess why he left a part of it would have been because he was constantly criticized on here and probably wanted a new start away from a club that has fanatical supporters that have high expectations. He has a couple of cousins in Melbourne and a team where he can probably hope to play a limited role in and still look good. It doesn't really matter to me. I'm sad that he's left but like any player that leaves under honourable circumstances I'll move on and hope we make him regret leaving.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would like to get his thoughts after his first pre season cardio session under bellamy,if they win another premiership it will have fuck all to do with kas

Malla

Reaction score
I feel for him - while he is a fat lazy trainer and player, I feel Des never really played him to his strengths. The first season Des had with us in 2012 he was exceptional, and he played a minimal role - ie. 30-40 mins a game. I feel Des tried to evolve him into a ball playing front rower that for me wasn't his strength. In 2012 Kas was breaking through the line and offloading with Barba supporting. I reckon Bellamy will bring that back out and he will use him the right way off the bench and minimal minutes. What Storm will also fix (if he buys in) is his defence and fitness. Big test for him tho, I genuinely wish him all the best.

Part of me feels if Pay came on board sooner he would have found a way to keep Kas, but Kas probably needed this change more than anyone.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
To be perfectly fair... I don't think the Storm will win it next year. In fact I reckon NSW can win origin.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling Bellamy likes Kas and imagines himself getting the best out of him, which he may do depending on Kas' willingness. He is still one of the most damaging front rowers when he wants to be.

Bellamy wouldn't bring Sam in so he could ride on the coat tails of Storms success. He would have to prove his worth to slip straight in to a GF winning team next season. It will be shape up or ship out I would say. If Kas can fit in down there, he will do well under the regiment of Bellamy.
We imagine that a coach like Bellamy will get the best out of Sam, but time will tell. The Storm style of play should suit him, but he'll have to play more than ten minutes a game- and that will be the real test. Food is great in Melbourne, too.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So does that mean we dont pay part of his salary?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super League was better, had the better players/teams than ARL in 97
without question it was better.. but it was not a unified competition and will always remain tainted because of that...

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Super League was better, had the better players/teams than ARL in 97
All that happened was the talent pool got thinned out across both comps, it was terrible time for rugby league and rightfully the record books just skip that year.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People are saying Bellamy will turn him into a beast next year. I’m not so sure. The player also has to put the effort in.

Kas would have a bit off season and look good in rd1. Then after a month he’s back to where he was. He still smokes. He’s lazy. Im not expecting him to do much next year tbh.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Love Kas but I see him playing awesome next year and then sliding to the side and eventually looking for a release to go to a lazier club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who? The fat **** "Storms" recruit?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Meh Kasisno never tried enough. Even at his best he wasn't as fit or professional as he should have been.

Who cares why he left? He's gone and so is Des. We'll be better this year and he will miss finding out what true bulldog culture is about. Melbourne aren't exactly going up with Cronk gone either.

If he thinks he can win a premiership there, good luck, but I'm not exactly grieving his departure. This place will be better next year with or without him and I'm excited about that. I think he's missing out and I think he made his move a season or two too late anyway.

Whether it was his choice or the club's, it's done and we should move on like he has. No great loss.

Go doggies 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.