the reason kasiano left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassan hassan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi everyone.he was never asked by the club to leave, as a matter of fact he is the one who asked the club to let him go . because he wanted to win a premiership so that's why he preferred to sign with the storms,

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like he wont win one anytime soon. Not next year anyway if recent history is anything to go by. No team since the Broncos of the early 90s have wone back to back. No Cronk either.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a feeling Bellamy likes Kas and imagines himself getting the best out of him, which he may do depending on Kas' willingness. He is still one of the most damaging front rowers when he wants to be.

Bellamy wouldn't bring Sam in so he could ride on the coat tails of Storms success. He would have to prove his worth to slip straight in to a GF winning team next season. It will be shape up or ship out I would say. If Kas can fit in down there, he will do well under the regiment of Bellamy.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will barely get any minutes like Nate Myles

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like he wont win one anytime soon. Not next year anyway if recent history is anything to go by. No team since the Broncos of the early 90s have wone back to back. No Cronk either.
97-98

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he asked for a release hopefully we’re not paying out the balance of his contract

Kas wouldn’t have rated Des after franky left. For those who know the story behind that. No surprise that he wanted out. Life doesn’t get easier under Bellamy. He’ll be lucky to make it through pre season

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he asked for a release hopefully we’re not paying out the balance of his contract

Kas wouldn’t have rated Des after franky left. For those who know the story behind that. No surprise that he wanted out. Life doesn’t get easier under Bellamy. He’ll be lucky to make it through pre season
Never heard the reason why, would love to hear though.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares why.
He is yesterday's news as far as Canterbury is concerned.
I enjoyed watching him play many times when he was in good form he could be devastating!!
Not this year however, career worst form!!!

Maybe he improves again at Melbourne.
I'm certainly not going to wish him luck.
And I hope he never wins a fucking premiership.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who cares why.
He is yesterday's news as far as Canterbury is concerned.
I enjoyed watching him play many times when he was in good form he could be devastating!!
Not this year however, career worst form!!!

Maybe he improves again at Melbourne.
I'm certainly not going to wish him luck.
And I hope he never wins a fucking premiership.
Amen, brother.
A-fucken-men !

Status
Not open for further replies.