the reason kasiano left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano was nearly sacked by des 2 years ago after poor offseason attitude but was saved by the board.
This is why I don’t blame Des and Raelene for all the clubs problems. So much of our recruitment and our retention seemed to be tied into the board wanting something else the coach didn’t want because of misplaced loyalty or fan favouritism.

I’ve been saying for years Kas was a lazy overweight burden on the salary cap. (Somehow a cheapie player like Tolman gets more hated on here for following the game plan than Kasiano does for having 2 fuck ups to every good thing he does).

Des was forced to re-sign Mbye or else we let another JT go. At least that is what it looked like with members of the board coming out and talking about the JT thing.

Genuinely surprised the Board didn’t put us over the cap retaining Reynolds, who was one of my favourite players to pull on the jersey in the last 10 years.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super League was better, had the better players/teams than ARL in 97
Garbage.
The Super league in 97 was a farce. Shit crowds and a snorefest of a finals series. Players wore random numbers. A bullshit origin series. It was a joke.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
97 was super league, so on a technicality only 92 and 93 are the last on record according to most in the media
If you want to get technical that was ARL not the NRL... :tonguewink:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would like to get his thoughts after his first pre season cardio session under bellamy,if they win another premiership it will have fuck all to do with kas
I'd like to hear his thoughts when cops an ear full from Bellamy when he doesn't stick to structure and tries a few cut out passes off the kickoff to the crowd.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Garbage.
The Super league in 97 was a farce. Shit crowds and a snorefest of a finals series. Players wore random numbers. A bullshit origin series. It was a joke.
Go back to the 94 origin series where super league players weren't banned.

It was pre dominantlt super league players who played in the origin series back then

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi everyone.he was never asked by the club to leave, as a matter of fact he is the one who asked the club to let him go . because he wanted to win a premiership so that's why he preferred to sign with the storms,
He left because somebody told him the food was better in Melbourne..... Silly Kas didn't realise its hard af to get a good kebab there.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't really care if he left because he wants to join a cross dressing club he found out about in melbourne. He's not a Bulldog next year so he's the enemy.

If I had to guess why he left a part of it would have been because he was constantly criticized on here and probably wanted a new start away from a club that has fanatical supporters that have high expectations. He has a couple of cousins in Melbourne and a team where he can probably hope to play a limited role in and still look good. It doesn't really matter to me. I'm sad that he's left but like any player that leaves under honourable circumstances I'll move on and hope we make him regret leaving.
How did you hear about that??? Lol....

He has made his decision and no amount of wondering will make any difference.

It is disappointing that he could not get back to the form of 2012 and one can only wonder if he had of given up the ciggies and the kebabs whether or not it would have made any difference under the coaching regime. A crowd favourite, but over the last few years he became a mistake riddled player who could not last more than 15-20 without then having his hands on his hips and sucking in the big ones. I guess if anyone can help him reach his potential it will be Bellamy unless of course Sammy can't keep pace with the brutal pre- season training.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because he kept forcing the ball, over and over, drive me nuts.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kasiano won't last the pre-season at Melbourne!! He won't know what hit him when Bellyache gets his hands on him.
He should have spoken to George Rose first before he decided to go there!^

This past season he gave everyone at the Dogs some hope by losing so much weight before his wedding.
What happened? As soon as he got the wedding over and done with, he went back to his old ways....pkt of ciggIes a day, kebabs, KFC, Maccas etc.
Before you knew it, the fat **** couldn't last more than 5mins on the field before he became a liability for the team!!
If he thinks that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, he is in for a shock of his life......good luck!!!!
I couldn't say for sure how he lost the weight, but chances are that he dieted hard which can have it's own negative consequences for an athlete. If like i suspect he just cut back his food intake drastically the first thing to go would have been his muscle which made him the monster that he was when at his best. His best bet would be to have consulted a dietitian and personal trainer. If he just dieted hard pre-season then went back to eating his regular diet then his body would be automatically put on fat straight away. It's not our concern anymore anyway.

How did you hear about that??? Lol....

He has made his decision and no amount of wondering will make any difference.

It is disappointing that he could not get back to the form of 2012 and one can only wonder if he had of given up the ciggies and the kebabs whether or not it would have made any difference under the coaching regime. A crowd favourite, but over the last few years he became a mistake riddled player who could not last more than 15-20 without then having his hands on his hips and sucking in the big ones. I guess if anyone can help him reach his potential it will be Bellamy unless of course Sammy can't keep pace with the brutal pre- season training.
Everybody needs their hobbies Dogluva. I'm not here to be judged nor is miss Kasiano.:D

2012 was a great year because the whole side was keen to support. If we hadn't lost our support play Kaz might not have looked so error prone. But I agree that it's a huge pity that his form declined gradually over the last two years. If he gets his act together down there he can still be one of the most damaging forwards in the game. And aside from that he's a natural character and very marketable for the club he plays at.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
George Rose went to Melbourne...what happened to him?
I thought Bellamy turns every one great?
Clearly not with Rose

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
He left because he found out the Bulldog Belmore was closing and he wouldn't get free food there anymore.
Yeah what's the go with that. Saw the sign when I walked past today? Always looked busy enough. Apparently they are making some sort of jersey customisation thing and expanding the shop.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go back to the 94 origin series where super league players weren't banned.

It was pre dominantlt super league players who played in the origin series back then
It was so good it lasted 12 months. A halfback could wear 56 on his back. A fullback 78. When you scored a try, you had to kick off.
FARCE.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kasiano thrives off support play his offloads are so hard to contain. If Slater sticks around for another year they could form a devastating combo.
Possible, but more likely both will be out with injuries most of the season.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
the thing with Kasiano is that he always tries to walk it in

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t see Kas going too well at the Storm next year, he doesn’t have a history of being disciplined...

I reckon 2019 he will sign with the warriors mid-season and chill out with the boizzzzz in nz

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everybody needs their hobbies Dogluva. I'm not here to be judged nor is miss Kasiano.:D

2012 was a great year because the whole side was keen to support. If we hadn't lost our support play Kaz might not have looked so error prone. But I agree that it's a huge pity that his form declined gradually over the last two years. If he gets his act together down there he can still be one of the most damaging forwards in the game. And aside from that he's a natural character and very marketable for the club he plays at.
Lol.

I can see where you are coming from though in relation to our declining support play. Funnily enough coach probably came to the conclusion that if we did not throw the ball around ad lib and have players running in support we would not make as many errors, hence his safety first style of footy where players had an " assignment" and a "corridor" that they were not to deviate from.

Sam became a crowd favourite because he was larger than life ( oh, okay that is not a dig at his ballooning waist line) and he could be devastating. It will take a great amount of work to get him in that 'Melbourne frame of mind' ,but if Bellamy can convert him and keep him on track we will probably rue the fact we let him go there. In saying that though I am not convinced that we could necessarily get the very best out of him at the Dogs either.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kas gave up on football once Frankie left.
and he's doing 'just enough' to keep his head above water

Hes made it very clear over the years that he enjoys playing the game for the mateship factor.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.

I can see where you are coming from though in relation to our declining support play. Funnily enough coach probably came to the conclusion that if we did not throw the ball around ad lib and have players running in support we would not make as many errors, hence his safety first style of footy where players had an " assignment" and a "corridor" that they were not to deviate from.

Sam became a crowd favourite because he was larger than life ( oh, okay that is not a dig at his ballooning waist line) and he could be devastating. It will take a great amount of work to get him in that 'Melbourne frame of mind' ,but if Bellamy can convert him and keep him on track we will probably rue the fact we let him go there. In saying that though I am not convinced that we could necessarily get the very best out of him at the Dogs either.
Funny you guys say support play. When RFM first came onto our scene with his offloads, many of our receiving players were flat footed and not expecting an offload.

As far as Sam's influence at Melbourne, well lets put it this way

• Jesse Bromwich and Nelson Afloo- Somonananand2iujfe (Don't know his name), they're two big men with offloads and roles. They'll take MASSIVE pressure off Sam from trying to produce a big play every hit up.
  • He's going to be given a very simple role to play by Bellamy.
So I think you'll find Sam will be successful simply because he has the support cast and tactics to help him there

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
If he wanted to win a premiership he could have worked on his fitness, given up smoking, stopped making stupid errors in our own half etc.
Belmore kebab shops are terrified at the thought of closing down after his departure

Status
Not open for further replies.