the reason kasiano left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Super League was better, had the better players/teams than ARL in 97
Definitely. Both comps were watered down and sub par though. I think even the knights of today would be better than the Hunter Mariners.... lol.

Super league was a disgrace. As much as I'm sure there were problems with the competition (and still are...probably even more so) putting trust in a renegade competition run by news corp (then news ltd) was a mistake I believe and probably the worst professional decision the club had made in a decade. Resulted in us losing a lot of good players, set us back a long way...and all to play in a shot, second rate competition.

Super league sucked. Worst league year ever excluding THAT salary cap season.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi everyone.he was never asked by the club to leave, as a matter of fact he is the one who asked the club to let him go . because he wanted to win a premiership so that's why he preferred to sign with the storms,
Pay And the boys should use this as motivation and win a premiership next year. Really shove it up the fat ***** ass!!!

His comment really feels like a kick in the guts!!!!! Screw you Kasiano.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh Kasisno never tried enough. Even at his best he wasn't as fit or professional as he should have been.

Who cares why he left? He's gone and so is Des. We'll be better this year and he will miss finding out what true bulldog culture is about. Melbourne aren't exactly going up with Cronk gone either.

If he thinks he can win a premiership there, good luck, but I'm not exactly grieving his departure. This place will be better next year with or without him and I'm excited about that. I think he's missing out and I think he made his move a season or two too late anyway.

Whether it was his choice or the club's, it's done and we should move on like he has. No great loss.

Go doggies 2018!
I'm certain he knows what Bulldogs culture is as much as any other Bulldog before him. Problem is the circumstances of his era with everything that occurred during Desball. Good luck to him.

Reactions: GDR

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm certain he knows what Bulldogs culture is as much as any other Bulldog before him. Problem is the circumstances of his era with everything that occurred during Desball. Good luck to him.
Bulldogs culture isn't smoking 2 packs a day and playing 30 minutes a game.

I don't think he really knows at all. Few who have only played under Des would know.... this place hasn't been itself and it's about to get back to being itself.

In any case, just like Des, he hasn't been pulling his weight... and I think he's missing out leaving us now....

If he did get s taste if proper Bulldogs culture in his early years at the club, I think he'd be regretting his decision by now. This club is going places. Melbourne has probably peaked already.

Dumb move by a dumb player if it WAS his choice. If it wasn't his attitude was his choice.

I like Kas but I feel he was given a lot by this club snd didn't repay it either maximum effort and performance. That's not truly understanding our culture imo.

I don't completely blame Kas mind you. I mostly blame Des for eroding that culture. But I still think for a professional, Kas didn't conduct himself very otofessionslky here. At our best we are a very professional club.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kasiano won't last the pre-season at Melbourne!! He won't know what hit him when Bellyache gets his hands on him.
He should have spoken to George Rose first before he decided to go there!^

This past season he gave everyone at the Dogs some hope by losing so much weight before his wedding.
What happened? As soon as he got the wedding over and done with, he went back to his old ways....pkt of ciggIes a day, kebabs, KFC, Maccas etc.
Before you knew it, the fat **** couldn't last more than 5mins on the field before he became a liability for the team!!
If he thinks that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, he is in for a shock of his life......good luck!!!!

Reactions: DT

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kas will be used during origin when Melbourne are depleted. He does not have the discipline with the ball to be part of Bellamy's structures week in week out. I give Kas one and a half years at Storm before asking for a release.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fingersin made the same comments... still yet to win a premiership. Any team is a chance all it takes is the right recruitment. A window can re-open quickly provided the spine gels as it did with the Sharks.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kasiano thrives off support play his offloads are so hard to contain. If Slater sticks around for another year they could form a devastating combo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Jason Smith smoked but he did play more than 30 mins a game
Yeah Jason Smith was a freak. He managed to live like a trash bag and still play like a demon. Bot many like him though. Kebabs and deep fried chook probably don't help either!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another frusterating player to watch.. didnt show any consistency in his performance since 2012

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he wanted to win a premiership he could have worked on his fitness, given up smoking, stopped making stupid errors in our own half etc.
He is willing to do those things. That's why he went to the Storm. He knows what he's getting himself into.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Watch a video from him in 2011-2012 and compare it to one from 2017 and you'll see the reason why it doesn't really matter. He obviously wasn't too keen on doing the hard work.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
He is willing to do those things. That's why he went to the Storm. He knows what he's getting himself into.
We'll see. Every year we read about his amazing transformation then he's hack to looking like the big show

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kasiano was nearly sacked by des 2 years ago after poor offseason attitude but was saved by the board.He was and still is the worst trainer ever to walk through the clubs doors.Smokes no less than a pack a day and eats like a horse (Unhealthy) if it wasn't for his wedding this season,he'd still be overweight (Pre season) On 1 occasion 2 years ago,kasiano fell asleep during a video session and des whacked the desk so hard that it scared the life out of kasiano.At that point des had enough of his lazy arse and wanted him out.So in short,Good riddance.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kasiano was nearly sacked by des 2 years ago after poor offseason attitude but was saved by the board.He was and still is the worst trainer ever to walk through the clubs doors.Smokes no less than a pack a day and eats like a horse (Unhealthy) if it wasn't for his wedding this season,he'd still be overweight (Pre season) On 1 occasion 2 years ago,kasiano fell asleep during a video session and des whacked the desk so hard that it scared the life out of kasiano.At that point des had enough of his lazy arse and wanted him out.So in short,Good riddance.
Lol. You personified Des in one short and perfect example. That prick is the reason why people question the Bulldogs culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.