Zoo Magazine ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the guy is simon.caney@emap.net.au .. it says he's the sports editor.

oh and bull**** there will be trouble at the parra game in rd 10. if there were two supporter bases that are so friendly (yet rival) with eachother it's bulldogs and parra. who cares about one incident that happened a few years ago? i've been to every dogs/parra game since 1999/2000 and almost all of the supporters are friends with eachother.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
This is the magazine that seeks footballers wives to reveal their wares on page three of the magazine.

Moral degradation to the nth degree.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
Cant we sue or something, that is rubbish. How can they say when fights are going to happen.

How can people make a living of writing this ****.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
I just send them this email:

Simon,

I have been informed that Zoo Magazine have recently wrote up a very biased article against the Bulldogs and their fans.

I as a Bulldog fan myself am quite sick of the crap that the MINORITY do at our home games which in the end effects the MAJORITY and ultimately causes ridiculous articles such as the one written in your magazine, but hey, i am sure you are selling copies by bringing the Bulldogs club down... right?

Do not get me wrong, I admit there is a problem within some of the supporters of the club, but do you for one second really believe they are there in support of the team?....ofcourse not, it is a social thing, they go to the games to stir up trouble and the people to blame here are the parents who brought these kids up, not the football club and the other 99% of well behaved fans.

"Flashpoint 3:
Round 11 vs Sharks
With tensions from the Cronulla riots still running high, a matchup between the Cronulla Sharks and the Bulldogs is sure to cause friction. The Bankstown faithful won't need too much encouragement to show how they feel. You can bet there will be a heavy police presence - but will it stop the violence?"

First of all what has the Cronulla riots got to do with the NRL? Oh now i understand....all Bulldogs fans are Lebanese so therefore there HAS to be a fight, what minute to you predict it will happen?....before half-time?....75th minute?

Finally, can you please find me an image that actually backs up this statement:
"One fight broke out in the stands, with a Bulldogs fan pulling a Tigers fan's shirt over his head and laying into him"
That doesn't mean find me someone wearing a plain shirt who you decide is a Bulldogs supporter.

Why is all this media hype happening?....is it because some Australians are racist and go out of their way to report the smallest indiscretions made by someone of a Lebanese appearance, or is it because you simply sell magazines by doing so?....i'd say it is a bit of both.

Look forward to your reply Simon.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if that roosters fan was a bulldogs fan it would be front page of the paper for a week and there would be liftout sections in the papers.

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
It will be very interesting to see if he does respond to that, keep us updated US.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Roozy said:
It will be very interesting to see if he does respond to that, keep us updated US.
Oh i will keep you updated, i just can't wait to see his attempt at sending me an image of the "Bulldogs supporter" laying into the Tigers fan.

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WRX_Bulldogs said:
all journalists should dig a hole and throw them selfs in it.... they are the dumb farks that spark this whole riot thing up.... 80 b all the media
How about we actually blame the people who actually did the rioting for the rioting, or is that too logical for yoy, you knuckledragger?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any reply Aaron?

(Doubt it)

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
I just wrote him another message to check up on his progress:

..... any luck with that photo of the "bulldogs fan pulling a tigers fan's shirt over his head and laying into him."

Surely you must have a photo or footage to prove this to justify what was written in your magazine?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
sunny said:
How about we actually blame the people who actually did the rioting for the rioting, or is that too logical for yoy, you knuckledragger?
Ummmmmmm i think we did blame the guys who threw the punches.

But the media still blamed the BULLDOG'S FANS.

So im with WRX Bulldogs. 80 b the media.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL

Take him to school, son!

#LEBANESE VAMPIRE#

Once Was COWBOY!
Reaction score
The bitter pills which journalistists like to distirbute on a wholesale basis should be taken with the grain of salt they deserve and in the main are. The unfortunate thing is that these days village's no longer have 1 idiot. There are now several preaching to the ignorant and the abhorant and in the age old tradition the minority are always the one's to voice and follow that of others while the majority are either to idle or too lazy to challenge it.

Newspapers, magazines, t.v. and voice is the plate upon which they choose to serve their delicacy and unfortunately 3 courses of it are the norm. Thats why I choose to stick with the entree' and dessert as it doesn't leave a long lasting, foul after taste that even Rum can't fix.

No matter what happens, no matter whats said and done I'll still be wearing Blue and White at every opportunity and no matter how many ignorant and arrogant tales are told I'll still be a thorn in their side as I choose to support MY TEAM openly.

People don't seem to realise that as time has gone by these tales have become more outlandish, more slanderish, more common practice and deeper within the newspapers themselves because the majority to real fans don't care or realise it is just fueling the subservient. WHY? Because the majority of us still choose to support OUR TEAM with common sense, intelligence and the utmost of loyalty despite the idiots, arrogance, ignorance and continuing inuendo.

As long as we contiue along this vain the media will continue unfortunately pushing for a team without a loyal support base meaning more dirt dug up at a deeper level in the hope of cutting deeper. Unfortunately supported by the ignorant and the idiots who choose to sully the Bulldogs name. Hence why they are digging deeper into avenues that in the main no longer interest the majority of the poulace but only serves to fuel the senses of those ignorant enough to believe everything they read.

So get offended if you will by what you hear and read or sit back as I do whenever something such as this pops up and smile quietly knowing that the thorn I am is slowly digging deeper into their side and they aren't liking it one bit. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Being honest.......

I was cheering when that fat bastard Frilligoose died and my happiness will increase when more and more "media mofos" kick the bucket too.

Evil whores that will sell their mother for a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.