Zoo Magazine ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they have just written the most biased article against our fans in this magazine. here it is:

Bulldogs BLOODBATH?

Last week's NRL brawl between the Bulldogs Army and opposing fans was just the start. The worst is yet to come...

The Bulldogs Army might be pushing for a friendlier image by calling themselves The Kennel, but one thing hasn't changed - the biff is still there. Just last week, Bulldogs and Tigers fans were fight like, erm, cats and dogs. One fight broke out in the stands, with a bulldogs fan pulling a tigers fan's shirt over his head and laying into him. (clearly shows a picture of a guy with a white shirt - not a bulldogs fan, laying into a guy with his shirt half off). And wild crowd brawls erupted after the match, including one incident where a Wests Tigers supporter was set upon by a group of angry bulldogs fans.

The police and the NRL are talking tough on crowd violence, but they've got four weeks to prepare themselves, because rounds 9, 10 and 11 are going to be flashpoints for the Bulldogs. Through sheer bad luck, the Dogs have drawn three enemy teams in a row. Running grudges between the teams (and the fans), and the tightly packed NRL table, means on-field tension will be peaking - which will (so confident hey?) transfer into the fans.

Flashpoint 1:
Round 9 vs Roosters
It's the same situation as March 2004, when Bulldogs fans went on a rampage after a 35-0 drubbing from the Roosters. Violence went from an angry brawl inside the ground to running street fights. Look out for on-field fireworks, too - the teams are still hot over the 2004 grand final.

Flashpoint 2:
Round 10 vs Eels
The Dogs and Eels have a long-standing rivalry, and for many Eels fans, the Bulldogs game is the biggest match of the season. With Telstra Stadium square in the middle of Parramatta heartland, there'll be plenty of fans - and loud-mouths - from both sides to stir things up. Expect a fight before half-time.

Flashpoint 3:
Round 11 vs Sharks
With tensions from the Cronulla riots still running high, a matchup between the Cronulla Sharks and the Bulldogs is sure to cause friction. The Bankstown faithful won't need too much encouragement to show how they feel. You can bet there will be a heavy police presence - but will it stop the violence?

This has got to be the most ridiculous article i have ever read. Did anyone tell the reoprter that the fights were actually about 20 bays across from the so called "Bulldogs Army". I haven't even bothered to retype the column on the next page with sub headings of "they have their own riot squad" and "they fight even when they win". Let alone the caption showing "bulldogs fans bash a wests tigers supporter during last weeks NRL clash" - the bulldogs fans in that picture (the one of them is standing there doing nothing). its a disgrace.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why cant all journalists die a slow painful detah already?

Do us all a favour and kick the bucket........slowly.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
When had the Bulldogs Army ever caused trouble?

People will write anything to sell a few copies of ****e.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine a world without journalist/media.

Such peace and propaganda-less. Beautiful world IMO

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
How would we get footy results if we didn't watch the game? :o

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cljunior said:
Small price to pay for a world free of propaganda.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
all journalists should dig a hole and throw them selfs in it.... they are the dumb farks that spark this whole riot thing up.... 80 b all the media

A

atomic_crimson

the army was nowhere near any of the incidents which happened! this journalist has no farkin clue

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
cljunior said:

buy a vodafone sim and get it from voda fone... thats what i do champ and guess what its free...

fark d media

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, but i don't want updates if i'm going to watch the game!

I always said the worst thing about going into Big Brother (or something similar) is not getting to know any sporting updates. Imagine that! It would suck so much.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
prop·a·gan·da (prp-gnda)
n.

1. The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

2. Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

3. Dai·ly Tel·e·graph. Syd·ney Mor·ning Her·ald. New·s Lim·it·ed Pub·lic·at·ions.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
the army was nowhere near any of the incidents which happened! this journalist has no farkin clue
I assume by Bulldogs Army, they are generalizing it to meaning all Bulldog's fans.

"pushing for a friendlier image by calling themselves The Kennel"

FFS, that makes me so mad, we are so friendly. lol

A

atomic_crimson

the kennel as about 100 members and my have been previously the army however they are nowhere near opposition supporters, registered with the club and actually work with the club in terms of security issues.... generalizing or not this **** obviously has no clue!!!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
the kennel as about 100 members and my have been previously the army however they are nowhere near opposition supporters, registered with the club and actually work with the club in terms of security issues.... generalizing or not this **** obviously has no clue!!!
They never have any idea, don't get worked up over this, just a waste of your precious time and effort :grinning:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I will now never by that magazine again. Ever Bulldog supporter should boycott it!!!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Pinko Commie Rag! Just like the Boca Breeze... lol

D

Danish

Sensationalism yes.....

But i've no doubt there will be big, big trouble at at the cronulla game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Is FHM a news limited product?? because they write ZOO Weekly

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Does 'Zoo Magazine' have an email contact or web address????

Status
Not open for further replies.