Zoo Magazine ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Danish said:
Sensationalism yes.....

But i've no doubt there will be big, big trouble at at the cronulla game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.
Possibly, but I hope not. Rest assured no matter who starts the fight it will be the Bulldogs fans fault

D

Danish

I wouldnt be surprised if that game has 40000 there.

20000 dogs fans, 5000 sharks fans, and 15000 idiots looking for a fight.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you know who wrote that piece of **** Matty?
Bring it round to my place so I can wipe my ass with it. Im sick of this bull**** in the media.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Matty said:
this reporter doesn't even have a name tbh
no doubt a daily telegraph reporter offloading some of his 5-star material

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
BAZA said:
Do you know who wrote that piece of **** Matty?
Bring it round to my place so I can wipe my ass with it. Im sick of this bull**** in the media.
I would recommend u not do that. You never know what u might catch on ur behind. I think burning the magazine is a far better option. What's more, wiping ur arse with it wouldn't be very comfortable. lol

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Please someone find an email address for this disgraceful magazine as i have a few lessons to teach this tool about media!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
cljunior said:
I would recommend u not do that. You never know what u might catch on ur behind. I think burning the magazine is a far better option. What's more, wiping ur arse with it wouldn't be very comfortable. lol
Thanks for the tip. I will place it neatly in the recycling bin :p

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL.......you'll find that article in the library under "fiction"... :grinning:

C

Cookie^Monstah

blah blah blah

zoo magazine can stick my signature in their pipe n smoke it.

people who read stuff and believe stuff like this deserve to be shot and publically humiliated for their stupidity. :grinning:

T

TdoggBulldog

Utai Slam said:
Please someone find an email address for this disgraceful magazine as i have a few lessons to teach this tool about media!
Show them who wears the pants "hun" ;)

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
the fact that they are saying from this point...there is going to be a fight and before half time is just rediculos, they think there fortune tellers...

C

Cookie^Monstah

they have just written the most biased article against our fans in this magazine. here it is:

Bulldogs BLOODBATH?

Last week's NRL brawl between the Bulldogs Army and opposing fans was just the start. The worst is yet to come...

The Bulldogs Army might be pushing for a friendlier image by calling themselves The Kennel, but one thing hasn't changed - the biff is still there. Just last week, Bulldogs and Tigers fans were fight like, erm, cats and dogs. One fight broke out in the stands, with a bulldogs fan pulling a tigers fan's shirt over his head and laying into him. (clearly shows a picture of a guy with a white shirt - not a bulldogs fan, laying into a guy with his shirt half off).
Right, the footage shown around the globe is of 2 male plain clothed spectators having a punch on in the stands. Bulldogs fans tried breaking up the fight.

And wild crowd brawls erupted after the match, including one incident where a Wests Tigers supporter was set upon by a group of angry bulldogs fans.
Yeah a bunch of teenage hoons set upon 1 Tigers fan in his car for reason unknown. If they were Bulldogs fans then why would they be angry when their team just had a fabulous win?

The police and the NRL are talking tough on crowd violence, but they've got four weeks to prepare themselves, because rounds 9, 10 and 11 are going to be flashpoints for the Bulldogs. Through sheer bad luck, the Dogs have drawn three enemy teams in a row. Running grudges between the teams (and the fans), and the tightly packed NRL table, means on-field tension will be peaking - which will (so confident hey?) transfer into the fans.
Bahahaha the players are responsible for fans actions now. Why weren't their any fights in round 1 against Penrith when Mason and Clinton hit it off?

Flashpoint 1:
Round 9 vs Roosters
It's the same situation as March 2004, when Bulldogs fans went on a rampage after a 35-0 drubbing from the Roosters. Violence went from an angry brawl inside the ground to running street fights. Look out for on-field fireworks, too - the teams are still hot over the 2004 grand final.
Yes a known fact amongst those in THE KNOW that it the fight was started by Roosters fans. Next time bring up the fact that a Bulldogs fan had urine poured all over him, muslim girls wearing scaves on their heads had them ripped off by Roosters fans and racial remarks seemed to take over the Roosters chant. Oh and the Army wasn't even in the area of the fight.
Oh, and someone tell this guy about the Rooster fan bashing the female cop 2 weeks ago.

Flashpoint 2:
Round 10 vs Eels
The Dogs and Eels have a long-standing rivalry, and for many Eels fans, the Bulldogs game is the biggest match of the season. With Telstra Stadium square in the middle of Parramatta heartland, there'll be plenty of fans - and loud-mouths - from both sides to stir things up. Expect a fight before half-time.
Fight? lol, did we go rampaging last year at Parra stadium when we were smashed 56-4, the equal biggest loss in our history? Someone please make up a story that we did to put this guy to rest!

Flashpoint 3:
Round 11 vs Sharks
With tensions from the Cronulla riots still running high, a matchup between the Cronulla Sharks and the Bulldogs is sure to cause friction. The Bankstown faithful won't need too much encouragement to show how they feel. You can bet there will be a heavy police presence - but will it stop the violence?
LOL here we go. 1. Sharks don't have supporters. 2. They will be too scared to turn up (many have already said they won't be there). 3. What has the Cronulla riots got to do with the NRL? oh thats right....all Bulldogs fans are fully sick habibs and Sharks fans are all redneck racist hicks.... :rolleyes:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah........marry me?

LOL

A

atomic_crimson

garbage magazine clearly no bounds or limitations in terms of quality reporting! oh thats right no such thing these days...

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Who reads these magazine's anyway? Don't most guys buy these mags to look at the girls and to, erm.., u know ...

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danish said:
But i've no doubt there will be big, big trouble at at the cronulla game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.
agreed, but not just limited to bulldogs vs sharks games. there will be probably even more tension at a dragons vs sharks game but obviously we won't hear about it.

edit/ actually no, i don't agree that there will be "big, big trouble". maybe a few isolated incidents but no "big, big trouble".

Status
Not open for further replies.