Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
that's irrelevant if the doctors have given him the all clear to play again then there's no need to retire....

prime example Christian eriksen who collapsed at the euros few years ago and is now still playing professional football in the premier league
Spot on

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He was Ok in his day. He may have a bit of life left in him given the chance.

But I can see what Gus is doing here. We only have one spot left and theres no decent props available at the moment. So Gus is plugging the hole with a decent forward while having the option of replacing him through retirement or some contract that allows the Dogs to replace him if a better option comes along.

This would make sense if we are signing Daniel Suluka-Fifita who is injured and won't be available until mid season. The Dogs think Suluka-Fifita is ideal to develop and may come in handy later. So Tetevano may be a stop gap player to add a bit of depth in the meantime.

Either way it looks like we are not going to get a top Mid this year unless someone like Klemmer becomes available. So in the mean time all we can do is have stop gap measures.

I can even envision that we don't end up getting any top Mid for next year either as evidenced in pulling out of the Fanua Blake and Terrell May negociations. I think we will be developing out own mids whether thats within or by getting a good young mid with a bit of NRL experience we can develop.
Sounds more like Ciraldo signing his old penrith pals because he has no control of the dressing room without them backing him.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way posters on here carry on about unsubstantiated rumours, with the name calling and general shit talking is embarrassing. Hope they aren't the same people criticising the poor level of germalism in this country.
Humanity is taking a serious nose dive into the pigs trough. How far is this behaviour going down before it hits the bottom? Global warming is the least of our worries.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The way posters on here carry on about unsubstantiated rumours, with the name calling and general shit talking is embarrassing. Hope they aren't the same people criticising the poor level of germalism in this country.
Humanity is taking a serious nose dive into the pigs trough. How far is this behaviour going down before it hits the bottom? Global warming is the least of our worries.
I blame the Germans also. Fuckers

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those immensely butthurt about this should maybe pass on your thoughts directly towards the club/coach/GM ... also if you attend games you could critique the bloke in person
I think the club still have landlines/email etc.
Are you Marley 2.0?
Yes he is lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those immensely butthurt about this should maybe pass on your thoughts directly towards the club/coach/GM ... also if you attend games you could critique the bloke in person
Think they still have landlines/email etc.

Yes he is lol
I think people are well within their rights to question a potential signing, especially if he's got a history of domestic abuse.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think people are well within their rights to question a potential signing, especially if he's got a history of domestic abuse.
Pointless exercise in doing so on here Tas IMO.
Especially when members want him to tear an ACL or worse .. or your ok with that mate??

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thank god the clown crew are on hiatus.
lmao you could imagine they would be hedging their bets, if we didnt sign him bag gus, another prop gone
sign him bad signing gus

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But, TK has improved substantially since the binning of 04wetdreaming and his 69er buddy

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the club still have landlines/email etc.

Yes he is lol
I am yet to be wrong on each player or coach I target as being garbage since my first thread in 2007. Forum keeps taking losses against me.