Zane tetevano signed for 2024

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wasn’t there a rumour we might end up with Tko aswell mid year after he has surgery and or rehab

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
would most likely be 5th choice with King Hughes knignt and the dolphins forward ahead of Zane.
Could be but King has been doing a lot of the heavy lifting. Hughes I really hope gets a good run with injury. Poasa looked ok in really short spurts in the trials I don’t think he has nailed a spot and Knight has a lot of work to do he was horrible in the FG trial.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could have sworn this bloke poured me a beer at Wyong leagues years ago.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Grim signing imo. Really unhappy with it. I thought we were steering clear of band aid players

If i was to try and see some positives to it. It's a short term contract and he adds a bit of depth and experience to the pack but still wtf

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
If he plays NRL we just need a good 20 mins from him. Poasa, Curran, King and Hughes can cover the rest. Does he need 4 weeks training? When could he possibly play? Obviously probs not eels, but sharks?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t like the signing, but from a strictly football point of view he’s a minimum wage one year deal mug that will play Reggie’s and be used to plug a hole if we pick up a few injuries. Not going to lose any sleep about it.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm by no means saying this is the signing of the century but one bonus is Zane played for Penrith so knows the defensive systems. Can't hurt at minimum wage for a year until something else becomes available.

Gus is a horny bloke and he doesn't mind getting between the sheets with the devil for the betterment of our club.