Yvonne Sampson will replace Ben Ikin as co-host of NRL 360

Malla

Reaction score
I might start watching this now just to see slow disintegration of Kent and the show absolutely shit itself

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who did you want to replace Ikin ?
Anybody but her, she annoys the crap out of me, but so do a lot of others on TV. The problem is they get jobs for their mates & promote people not based on their abilities.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
They should have went with Lara Pitt.
I think she is better and better suited to nrl360
I think Pitt would be best suited to A Current Affair. She knows fuck all about the game, just seems to read a lot of social media to get her 'scoops' and gossip for the show.
Old Trace Grimmers would be due to be put out to pasture soon, Lara can slot in once he gets punted.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Pitt would be best suited to A Current Affair. She knows fuck all about the game, just seems to read a lot of social media to get her 'scoops' and gossip for the show.
Old Trace Grimmers would be due to be put out to pasture soon, Lara can slot in once he gets punted.
She's got the annoying voice, just like Tracey, to do it.

Malla

Reaction score
Hannah Hollis does my head in too but wowwweeeee would demolish her

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gonna get howled down i know it LOL but whats wrong with Erin Molan? daddy connection? or just a dislike of her as a person?

still dgaf who hosts a show i dont watch anyway but i'd get a comedian to host, would sort those fuckheads out with some wit(eg Tommy Little i'm a big fan of)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kelli Underwood if they could get her off ABC and if she wanted to be on Fox goss media.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Kelli Underwood if they could get her off ABC and if she wanted to be on Fox goss media.
Sorry Wen but gotta howl this one down. Kelli Underwood is disgraceful IMO. Opinionated goose who flatly refuses to listen to anyone else's opinion when it differs from hers.
And she hates the NRL with a passion, she bags it every single time she is on The Back Page show on Fox. Always loves following up any bad RL stories/issues with "that would never happen in the AFL".
Sickening to say but I would prefer Braith, Cronk or one of those dribbling, nauseating clowns over her. She is hideous IMO.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry Wen but gotta howl this one down. Kelli Underwood is disgraceful IMO. Opinionated goose who flatly refuses to listen to anyone else's opinion when it differs from hers.
And she hates the NRL with a passion, she bags it every single time she is on The Back Page show on Fox. Always loves following up any bad RL stories/issues with "that would never happen in the AFL".
Sickening to say but I would prefer Braith, Cronk or one of those dribbling, nauseating clowns over her. She is hideous IMO.
Fair enough :grinning:.

If she was paid to report on NRL she'd probably do it :grinning: Bagging Vlad and the rest prob means she should get brownie points lol

She seems quite knowledgeable and a good sports journo to me and Offsiders is a pretty good sports show.

But all round there's not many decent ones about I agree.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This show died years ago anyway. Who cares who hosts it now. It was trash with Ikin and hopefully it's worse now so they can finally take these jibberers off the air once and for all.. I'm surprised so many people still watch it when they can't stand who's on it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe Debbie Spillane, the original female league presenter, should make a comeback.
I remember watching Deb on ABC Saturday afternoon footy in the 80’s. Quite the pioneer in a totally male dominated industry back then. She’s mid 60’s now though so probably happily enjoying retirement (even though I’m sure you were being facetious) :-).