Yvonne Sampson will replace Ben Ikin as co-host of NRL 360

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelli Underwood if they could get her off ABC and if she wanted to be on Fox goss media.
Oh gawd no. As Motorhead says, she is hideous and an AFL groupie.

And speaking of the AflBC, they need to get someone covering sports who actually gives the NRL equal airing on their sports reports and programs. You watch their sports reports and shows and you would swear there's only sporting code in this country.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh gawd no. As Motorhead says, she is hideous and an AFL groupie.

And speaking of the AflBC, they need to get someone covering sports who actually gives the NRL equal airing on their sports reports and programs. You watch their sports reports and shows and you would swear there's only sporting code in this country.
Like I said..if its a NRL show, she'll talk league lol

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember watching Deb on ABC Saturday afternoon footy in the 80’s. Quite the pioneer in a totally male dominated industry back then. She’s mid 60’s now though so probably happily enjoying retirement (even though I’m sure you were being facetious) :-).
I spent a year in Adelaide in the 80's and the ONLY way to get ANY league was via the ABC.
If I recall correctly it was Deb with Warren Bolan and the late Peter Jackson.
It was a fun commentary team and a real shame Jacko had his demons.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember watching Deb on ABC Saturday afternoon footy in the 80’s. Quite the pioneer in a totally male dominated industry back then. She’s mid 60’s now though so probably happily enjoying retirement (even though I’m sure you were being facetious) :-).
Lives in Bellingen, retired but runs the local radio station 2BBB, I listen when travelling between Nambucca Heads and Coffs Harbour.

Always a Bulldog

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I spent a year in Adelaide in the 80's and the ONLY way to get ANY league was via the ABC.
If I recall correctly it was Deb with Warren Bolan and the late Peter Jackson.
It was a fun commentary team and a real shame Jacko had his demons.
And David Morrow and Bomber Peard. That commentary team was great.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
and a dogs supporter/former club employee.

(65 according to wiki)

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont mind Yvonne. Quite happy with the choice.
I want that flog Crawley gone and then Bonnets (a shandy off) Hooper, then Drunkfield

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
you really do need someone whos played footy, how can she be an expert but only watched/

also england have some hottie bird from australia xommetating which is odd.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
She was good but now she’s fat and let herself go.
Next.
Someone that says what we were all thinking haha.

But in all honesty it should have been Cronk, out of all the Muppets they have on Fox League he is the only one with an analytical footy brain.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone that says what we were all thinking haha.

But in all honesty it should have been Cronk, out of all the Muppets they have on Fox League he is the only one with an analytical footy brain.
my ultimate would be Ali G.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dan Guinane is the worst commentator in the NRL but did a better job than Sampson when he filled in.