14. Zach Dockar-Clay
15. Josh Jackson
16. Luke Thompson
17. Ava Seumanufagai

18. Kurtis Morrin

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Keep the same spine we had last night for the rest of the year. Let Averillo get some confidence he looked good last night with his kick returns. He made 2 line breaks in the first half hour. I’ve always said he should be fullback. He has decent passing game too. It’s hard playing behind a pack getting monstered

Reaction score
Same spine we used last night vs Panthers. Need to get the balance right between winning games this year and preparing for next year

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it or not, this season was written off long time ago.
It was a write off the moment JMK was extended years ago followed by the Avo/Wake/Flanno fiasco at HB that still continues today.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) Kate Upton (awesome jumping up taking bombs)
6) Adriana Lima (happy to watch her working off Margot)
7) Margot Robbie (not the best to look at compared but obviously has some skills)
9) Charlize Theron (coz we need some experience in the middle of the root ruck).

Still winning fck all but at least I'll enjoy watching the team getting smashed each week.
Locker room showers will never be the same again with that spine.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BBO needs a good game today in Cup for me to feel like he might deserve a shot in the halves. Was really poor last Cup game, probably our worst player but lets hope he plays well. I hate how Flange gets this special treatment from media and representatives within the NRL when the **** is just fucking shit who has had daddy his whole life to save him.
Crying in the live media set has made him a protected species. Outside of some good defensive efforts, he’s not done much at all and still fails to engage the line effectively 1. He passes the ball too early, he needs to be making contact moments after releasing the footy and when crabbing across field, he has to straighten up then pass before making contact. We can never get those cheap tries by outnumbering defenders because Flanno’s failure to engage the line properly allows the defenders to slide without committing.

I will say he’s the best halfback we do have on our books which is saying something - Avo, BBO and Wakeham have been super average in that position.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Averillo

6. Burton
7. BBO

9. JMK

14. ZDC/Rajab

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
7) Margot Robbie (not the best to look at compared but obviously has some skills)
9) Charlize Theron (coz we need some experience in the middle of the root ruck).

Still winning fck all but at least I'll enjoy watching the team getting smashed each week.
Post of the week

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it or not, this season was written off long time ago.
Thats why we need to experiment, particularily with a half, try anyone who looks to have some tallent for the position, or bring in someone from outside, while we still have time. I am with you regarding Flamingo, get him out of the place ASAP, he is just a waste of space

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

the deliberate knock ons from the forwards just so that they can pack down in a scrum with Charlize Theron would be funny

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
the deliberate knock ons from the forwards just so that they can pack down in a scrum with Charlize Theron would be funny
Knows Potts through the grapevine. If they sign the 'A' team - I've agreed to come out of retirement on a dev contract to play Lock. That way I can guide Charlize from behind but also ensure that either Margot or Adriana get it right with good access to the ball(s).

Bring back some of the hide-the-ball plays with the halves. Kate taking my balls after running off my penetrative thrusts through the line.

Nothing but upside boys. And fck u all that i thought of Lock first 8-):tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knows Potts through the grapevine. If they sign the 'A' team - I've agreed to come out of retirement on a dev contract to play Lock. That way I can guide Charlize from behind but also ensure that either Margot or Adriana get it right with good access to the ball(s).

Bring back some of the hide-the-ball plays with the halves. Kate taking my balls after running off my penetrative thrusts through the line.

Nothing but upside boys. And fck u all that i thought of Lock first 8-):tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
and I know a good barrister for you for the judiciary... then again, is it contrary conduct on a teammate?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
and I know a good barrister for you for the judiciary... then again, is it contrary conduct on a teammate?
Contrary conduct:
Misconduct on the part of a Player constituted by behaving in a way that is contrary to the true spirit of the Game.

Footy players have been playing with consenting hotties for years. If anything might be a line for a DallyM.

Plus wtf are the bunker going to see. They'll coat their screens so thickly industrial wipers aren't cleaning those babies.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contrary conduct:
Misconduct on the part of a Player constituted by behaving in a way that is contrary to the true spirit of the Game.

Footy players have been playing with consenting hotties for years. If anything might be a line for a DallyM.

Plus wtf are the bunker going to see. They'll coat their screens so thickly industrial wipers aren't cleaning those babies.
best not ask you for the game's definition of an eye poke

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook is regressing at an alarming rate sadly.
Not sure where you’re getting your info, consistently high work rate not sure why but the Coaching staff continue to play him even though he’s been carrying a leg injury the past 6 weeks. Blight on our medical/rehab staff; he’s held in regard by the coaching staff. Too good for NSW Cup but not ready for NRL.