Your Halfback?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flannagan is scared of contact. If you have a look at his last few outings and even his last game where his one touch was a dropped ball, he looks scared of any contact from defenders. I don’t know if it’s a confidence issue, an injury he isn’t quite over or just a pea heart but the boy don’t like contact.
Now that Meaneys gone we will need a little bitch who is scared of contact.

Maybe young Flanno is just stepping up?

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m going to go with Wakeham I think he is the least worst out of the ones we have

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m going to go with Wakeham I think he is the least worst out of the ones we have
With BBO 14.
Avo in centres (reserves if defence proves sub par)
Naden wing.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With BBO 14.
Avo in centres (reserves if defence proves sub par)
Naden wing.
I reckon Baz promised Naden a centre spot so he will start the year there. But if he doesnt go well then obviously he will move him like he did Cotric (although I still dont think Cotric was given a decent chance at centre).

Apparently Dave Holland seen Gus at a miniature golf tournament last week and Gus told him we are in deep conversations with Heka Nanai's agent. So am not sure if Naden will have a spot on the wing with a JAC / Nanai combo

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Dave Holland seen Gus at a miniature golf tournament last week and Gus told him we are in deep conversations with Heka Nanai's agent. So am not sure if Naden will have a spot on the wing with a JAC / Nanai combo
LOL :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I reckon Baz promised Naden a centre spot so he will start the year there. But if he doesnt go well then obviously he will move him like he did Cotric (although I still dont think Cotric was given a decent chance at centre).

Yes prob promised Naden centre but...if we crash and burn against Cowboys....ugh wellI don't want to think about it :grinning: but changes will possibly be needed.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should of kept Lewis to partner Burton or gone for Gamble

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should of kept Lewis to partner Burton or gone for Gamble
So 15 other clubs didn’t offer Lewis a minimum wage deal but we should have kept him ….

And have 2 left side players in our side.

Or signed Tyson Gamble who has had 2 good games out of 20.

Sorry mate but that’s gibber

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So 15 other clubs didn’t offer Lewis a minimum wage deal but we should have kept him ….

And have 2 left side players in our side.

Or signed Tyson Gamble who has had 2 good games out of 20.

Sorry mate but that’s gibber
Either way you look at it we're stuck with shit options due to dudcruitment and mismanagement of the club for 6+ seasons.

We had Foran who was the best of the bunch, then Lewis is the next step down.

Doginator

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Haha, In talks with Jacob LOKO to apparently

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way you look at it we're stuck with shit options due to dudcruitment and mismanagement of the club for 6+ seasons.

All good mate. Just can’t agree

If Lewis was any good someone would have signed him. And Foran would have lasted about 10 games with us. His role at Manly is nothing like it was with us.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Cant do everything at once, cant buy every position.
Foran and Lewis gone.
No more duds.
Its shit but we'll soldier on. Gus we sort it out eventually.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having watched Lam he's not much better.

We should be going big after Blake Taffe from Souths. He won't be their 7 (Elias is), and he's too good to just be a bench player. He's a half despite him playing well as a fullback last year.
What has Taafe done exactly to even consider better than what we already have? Overhyped in my opinion I saw nothing from him

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't get all this chat about throwing BBO in...heaps of potential but he was actually pretty shit in the trials. He would struggle and be shot for confidence, just like the other shitcunt. Avo easily best option right now, you won't find much better in the free agent pool either.