Your Drunk Snack

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just reading through this - hope you're aware drunk means being so pissed you sit down for a slash coz your worried about turning into a human spinkler and having to explain the new yellow paint to the missus in the morning? How the fck do you actually cook some shit? You guys don't know the meaning of drunk.

Vagina. Walk in. Fall down. Start eating. Fckng simple....
Is that you Buzz?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Until recently my go to feed would typically be good from the local Mobil servo. They sold hot chips, pies chicken wings, scallops and heaps of other little things. But a few months back they got robbed 4 times in the early morning and now they close early. So now I cook noodles.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
after a big night out, my mates and I would either stop by Harry's Cafe de Wheels for chilli dogs or meat pies if we were in the city or kebabs/kebab plate if we were closer to home

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I usually get a filet o fish, triple cheese burger and chicken n cheese from maccas

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you guys manage to do that when you're drunk?

Ramen noodles and go to bed....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
after a big night out, my mates and I would either stop by Harry's Cafe de Wheels for chilli dogs or meat pies if we were in the city or kebabs/kebab plate if we were closer to home
Gotta be kebabs. Or nachos.

Would never remember buying or eating it tho

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you guys manage to do that when you're drunk?

Ramen noodles and go to bed....
I'm just surprised people can be bothered cooking or making anything when they get home hammered.

Personally when I got home it was straight to bed to pass out

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just reading through this - hope you're aware drunk means being so pissed you sit down for a slash coz your worried about turning into a human spinkler and having to explain the new yellow paint to the missus in the morning? How the fck do you actually cook some shit? You guys don't know the meaning of drunk.

Vagina. Walk in. Fall down. Start eating. Fckng simple....
I lived with a dude who once was so pissed got home went through the cupboard and ate a Tin of cat food thinking it was tuna, it was disgusting and hilarious

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I usually get a filet o fish, triple cheese burger and chicken n cheese from maccas
Remember when the chicken and cheese was $2, would buy so many...cheapest and quickest way to fill you up :tearsofjoy:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just surprised people can be bothered cooking or making anything when they get home hammered.

Personally when I got home it was straight to bed to pass out
Years ago I had a habit of getting home drunk and doing housework (I was living alone at the time).

I'd wake up with the house cleaner and no recollection of doing the work. Win. Win.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mrs macs cheese and bacon pie a penthouse magazine used to be the go