Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think we'd be right with out him.
Hethro Vaughan thommo tpj and ava should do the trick pluse rfm and patolo

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s do a des on des ,we’ll take Marty $250k they trump up the rest,at the moment there’s not too many takers out there ,and he turns 32 at the start of next season take it or leave it,after what he did to us stuff him .

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetho can slide in to second row to replace Elliott. Played his best game in Bulldogs colours there and looked the goods running wider (plus more likely to stay out of trouble).

That means we need another prop, however we already have Ava, Vaughan, Ogden, Patolo, Thompson, and even RFM and Stimson can play prop.

8. Vaughan
10. Thompson
11. Hetho
12. Tevita Pangai Jnr
13. Jackson/RFM

14. Seumanufagai
15. Patolo/Ogden
16. RFM/Jackson
17. Utility

Doorey has to fit in there somewhere too. We actually have a bit of surplus.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have some realy good forwards next year but it depends on what position TBaz and Gus want to play them.
For a start, I'd like to play Herethington and Thompson on the edge, with Vaughn and TPJ starting up front, If we were to get Tapau, perhaps TPJ could alternete with Thompson and Herethington, Ava, Patalo could spell the props.
TPJ needs to play on an edge

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Elliot gone and Hetherington moving to the edges. I would definitely look at another prop. I wouldn’t sign him unless Manly contribute 500k

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I actually think patolo is showing some real promise,need some young guys to come through and keep em here in their prime,not bring blokes back that are past it or on too much coin.
Hopefully he keeps improving. Still a kid still a fair way off his prime. Future looks good!