WWOS Young Gun - Jeremy Marshall King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Listening to John's talk about him, had nothing good to say about him except that he is tough. Doesn't have the skills of his brother. Wasn't a great endorsement to be honest. That's what I got out of it

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love to see him break the line and get into some space.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Joey needs to buy himself a looser shirt.

Back on topic Cogger was signed for next year so I don't think Marshall-King will be at 6 in the long term.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably just as well that I couldn’t give a flying fuck what johns the coke head has to say about anyone let alone jmk. Great kid that’s playing well if I wanted Andrew’s opinion I’d take a shit

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably just as well that I couldn’t give a flying fuck what johns the coke head has to say about anyone let alone jmk. Great kid that’s playing well if I wanted Andrew’s opinion I’d take a shit
Why can’t he be a hooker or turned into a 13

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Moey. I think you were watching another video. ...I thought Andrew Johns gave him a positive wrap. He is improving every game. Before you know it, as his confidence grows, he will be making breaks etc.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Toughness, defence, and a cool head is what I'm seeing from him, but not much else so far. Not NRL half standard yet, but I'd love to see him make it.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Moey. I think you were watching another video. ...I thought Andrew Johns gave him a positive wrap. He is improving every game. Before you know it, as his confidence grows, he will be making breaks etc.

A positive wrap would have been Johns saying he was skilful, can make breaks, player of the future bla bla bla. But he didnt, went on and on about how "tough" he was...eliever,

I am a firm believer in that a player has it or doesnt have it. This kid tries hard and plays "tough" but thats about it, doesnt offer anything else. Hope he proves me wrong

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Defensively he has been great. In attack he has been quiet and played a passive role. The upside is that he hasn't done anything crap in attack, like put in a terrible kick or thrown a shocking pass. So there is hope there that as the season continues we may still see that part of his game come to the fore;
a) as he gains more confidence and
b) as he is given more responsibility.

So who knows... Also will be good to see how Cogger performs is first grade this week. Hopefully he can see out the remainder of the season in the nrl as that will only be a good thing for us next year.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it was a great endorsement as most young players are flashy but soft as butter and speedhumps in defence and as joey said you cant teach that but his skills are getting better every week especially with foz guiding him he will be a gun thats my prediction remember this comment

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Back on topic Cogger was signed for next year so I don't think Marshall-King will be at 6 in the long term.
Or a bag of coke

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven’t seen a lot in attack,maybe it’s a confidence thing with him,but brings a lot to the team in defence,better option than Frawley

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
i reckon he will be on the bench next year in a utility role, remember Liccha only resigned for a year he needs a big year to keep marshal out, we will get to see Cogger this weekend play for NTL also .

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

If Marshall king keeps going at this rate as he is improving each week I dont think Cogger will be able to take that number 6 of him his a superstar in the making

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i reckon he will be on the bench next year in a utility role, remember Liccha only resigned for a year he needs a big year to keep marshal out, we will get to see Cogger this weekend play for NTL also .
Licha is signed until the end of 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.