WWOS Young Gun - Jeremy Marshall King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is doing fine, at least he is tough an making good defensive decisions,!! Rome was not built in a bloody day people !

And his defence tonight will go along way in helping a win if we happen to get up over the rorters.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’d look good at dummy half lmo
If he can tackle in the middle the way he does on the edges he would be a great hooker, very light on his feet with a good passing and kicking game, Deano might be doing this every week for last 20 min when bringing Holland on as he did last week

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
His defence is rock solid, which is so vital these days with all the big and fast 2RF's/CTRs's running at halves all day long.

Definitely playing a bit within himself attack-wise, but from what I've seen has plenty of tools to his game which can be sharpened with time. Throws a decent pass, tidy kicking game both long and short, and is fleet footed. I'm excited to see more involvement from him as time and confidence grows. Definitely a prospect worth persisting with this season.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So where not allowed to have a crack at joey but personal attacks on this kid is open slather and he’s one of OUR players lol fuck off

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One bad game a shit player does not make.

Young players need guidance into first grade... and that doesn't come in the form of a shithouse Michael Lichaa at dummy half.
Lets hope he gets that 'guidance' you speak of

Whos job is that Pay or ?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
One bad game a shit player does not make.

Young players need guidance into first grade... and that doesn't come in the form of a shithouse Michael Lichaa at dummy half.
Hasn’t been impressive this season. Mediocre at best, I don’t know how kept Brown out of the side.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get the impression that in the lower grades he used his toughness in attack as well as defense. In the NRL he's probably still a good offseason away from having the muscle on his frame to make an impact against seasoned NRL players. I think he will improve over time, but if it is a matter of him needing more bulk to stamp his mark on the game it's not going to happen quickly.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see him slot into the #1 jersey. Has played there in the junior leagues, has the pace and cover defence. Plus the kicking game.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's shown very little so far. Hopeful this will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.