WOW..Sonny Bill will likely stay in the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not surprising after he said he wanted to play in the League World Cup. I doubt he could have if he did not re-sign.

He can still quit after 2014 season and go back to Union for their World Cup and then the Olympics and retire on a pretty big high.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great... another season of a dick sucking marathon.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Not surprising after he said he wanted to play in the League World Cup. I doubt he could have if he did not re-sign.

He can still quit after 2014 season and go back to Union for their World Cup and then the Olympics and retire on a pretty big high.
Not true, if was to make the RU world cup, he would have had to play in the super 15 as off 2014...thats the rules for NZRU. (Happy to be corrected)

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will the Roosters now go back-to-back?...Thoughts.
Will there ever be a proper audit of their salary cap? They've turned the whole NRL salary cap into a farce. SBW would have to be on at least close to a 1 million per season.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not true, if was to make the RU world cup, he would have had to play in the super 15 as off 2014...thats the rules for NZRU. (Happy to be corrected)
I did hear this, but I reckon it is an idle threat.

You can't honestly think that if he decided to come back at the start of 2014 that they would exclude him from the World Cup. It just wouldn't happen. SBW sets the guidelines, not the other way around.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I did hear this, but I reckon it is an idle threat.

You can't honestly think that if he decided to come back at the start of 2014 that they would exclude him from the World Cup. It just wouldn't happen. SBW sets the guidelines, not the other way around.
to be honest the all blacks don't need SBW as much as people think and i doubt he's that important to them that they'd break rules to fit him in.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The good news out of this is that the Dogs get another chance to get some revenge on SBW next year. Our 2 performances against the roosters were pisspoor and probably the lowlight of the year barring the semi. The boys didnt show enough heart.
It has to be different next year surely.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Great signing if true TBH

The game needs him, media can do with a wake up call, but he is good for the game

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
The good news out of this is that the Dogs get another chance to get some revenge on SBW next year. Our 2 performances against the roosters were pisspoor and probably the lowlight of the year barring the semi. The boys didnt show enough heart.
It has to be different next year surely.
Your right...I'm sure he didn't learn his lesson the last time they flogged us. The less this guy plays against us, the better.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Your right...I'm sure he didn't learn his lesson the last time they flogged us. The less this guy plays against us, the better.
Hopefully our players dont share the same pissweak attitude as you. They should take a leaf out of Kieran forans book. The mans a great player but his not a machine.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Hopefully our players dont share the same pissweak attitude as you. They should take a leaf out of Kieran forans book. The mans a great player but his not a machine.
Its about keeping it real mate, what makes you think we are anywhere near the Roosters team at this present time. You must have rocks in your head if you think we are going to be able to reverse the two thrashings we copped from them. lets just hope we DO play better, but all this talk about" REVENGE" is just stupid.

And WTF does Kieran Foran have to do with anything?...the weirdest comparison I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.