Opinion WOW A.J BRIMSON

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brimson, Thats Dally M form.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only flicked on to the Titans game for a second which was just before he scored that last try at 26-6. After watching that try I'm all for getting Staines (whatever the price) or putting Avo at FB. We need a dynamic x-factor at FB to be any chance at a title. Knowing that we have the world's slowest outside back at FB is fucking depressing. Hoppa is a decent player but fuck me there is no way in hell he can even dream about scoring that try Brimson did - that was Tedesco like

Last edited:

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mentioned him last year and said he is a gun. Too good for us unfortunately

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 2nd try was magical. But also shocking defence. He is a gun for sure and has been for a little while.

The best bit is seeing Knights get hammered. Fuck u klemmer! And so good to see Ponga being exposed as the 1 trick pony that he is.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That 2nd try was magical. But also shocking defence. He is a gun for sure and has been for a little while.

The best bit is seeing Knights get hammered. Fuck u klemmer! And so good to see Ponga being exposed as the 1 trick pony that he is.
I reckon he has 1.2 reasons a year why he wouldn't care that much.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing makes me more happy than that bitch Jean Claude Juncker or whatever the fuck his name hardly posting these days cause he is to ashamed. He was Pay's favourite cheerleader. Oh Pay will show you, he will turn things around blah blah fucking blow me cocksucker.
You don't think Dean was treated harshly?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They'll have one of, if not the best pack next year and their halves are really finding their feet. They just need to add a quality dummy half and they'll be one of the better teams in the comp.

A

Alexander the Great

Holbrook is tuning the team nicely....

waiting for the circle jerkers to bust a blood vessel in 3 2 1....
He has done a fantastic job but at belmore it may have been a different vibe for him. See what Trent Hezballoh brings us next year.

Thanks @DinkumDog for the new nickname by the way. Legendary stuff that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
See what Trent Hezballoh brings us next year.

Thanks @DinkumDog for the new nickname by the way. Legendary stuff that.
No mate it’s Trent Beirut.
It was Des Hezbollah. :-).

And I agree with you re: Holbrook.
Never said he wasn’t a good coach.
I said parachuting him into the Bulldogs at the time would’ve unlikely achieved much and the squad was the bigger problem. As it turns out next year we get the benefits of an improved squad and coaching. Looking forward to ‘21.