Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No.

Overrated, toxic off field issues, bad culture of rooting best mates misses. Pass.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I ain't think so. I mean this Elliot guy, this guy fucked his friend's women on top of the cubby house, while her fuckin kids was sleepin inside the cubby house. I heard he used one of the kids favourite toys to wipe up the mess too. It's a no from me

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No.

Overrated, toxic off field issues, bad culture of rooting best mates misses. Pass.
Oh, come on. You can't in good conscience tell me you've never had a crack at a bestie's hot missus.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nope, there was clearly more to the story on why he was sacked. Even other players called him a rat.
Too many negative headlines came from this bloke. He needs help, but too late for it to be by us.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I ain't think so. I mean this Elliot guy, this guy fucked his friend's women on top of the cubby house, while her fuckin kids was sleepin inside the cubby house. I heard he used one of the kids favourite toys to wipe up the mess too. It's a no from me
Don't make it sound worse than it was. i bet the kid didn't even play with that toy anymore.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nope, there was clearly more to the story on why he was sacked. Even other players called him a rat.
Too many negative headlines came from this bloke. He needs help, but too late for it to be by us.
No player of good character called him a rat. Just that simplistic bro code moron from Manly.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love for Elliot to be taken out the back....
Like a horse with a broken leg

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not an act, fam. This is 100 percent, bonafide, wearing my heart on my sleeve utility. Would you like to see the certificate of authenticity?
Yeah right. Fucken Daryl Summers of The Kennel trotting out Hey Hey it’s Adam Elliot every time you want someone to notice you.

Act is getting really old.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah right. Fucken Daryl Summers of The Kennel trotting out Hey Hey it’s Adam Elliot every time you want someone to notice you.

Act is getting really old.
Then scroll on and don't reply, Einstein. Some of you need to chill out. If someone posts threads you don't like, ignore them. I'm just over compensating for my guilt over missing his birthday. Smile, fam.

Reactions: 88