Would you fight for Australian if invaded?

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
My advice to the government.
- establish a National curriculum on Aussie pride and nationalist values. The next generation of kids can’t spend their adult lives being beer drinkers, masturbators, into kinky sex and getting tattoos of the Rabbitohs, Sydney FC etc. country and God above all else by this time in 2035.

-arm up the population. Ukraine haven dictated AK 47s to every civilian who wants one and free training. We should absolutely allow everyone over the age of 16 who wants a gun to have one. This alone almost certainly makes us uninvadable. Yes gun crime will go up a bit but it’ll just be junkies against junkies or the odd mental health kid, which we can deal with of proactive. You can get away with doing this without military spending. Although…
- up the military budget. We have a good army. They are well trained. From what I know the SAS are like rambos. And FFS drop these stupid charges against Ben roberts Smith. We should be denying these crimes to a hilt even if true rather than send a message that the next generation of hard prick in the army will get harassed when returning home.

some won’t like this, but one day you’ll look back at this message and think this guy on the dogs forum was right. I know military matters.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well look at 30 of the replies here. They all indicate they would roll over and welcome Chinese rule.
You got to look at the positives, we would finally get some form of high speed rail, with the introduction of the Chinese good citizen card it would eliminate eshays from train stations and shopping centres. And we get a shit load more public holidays,
And the negatives walking down the street being called " round eye " by laughing Chinese I can live with that

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So now the Estonian is a military expert who suggests that, at worst, we arm ourselves to the hilt and turn into America with how many thousands of needless gun deaths per year. But it's ultimately to fend off a destined Chinese invasion. So it’s a good idea…
1649801211959.gif

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You got to look at the positives, we would finally get some form of high speed rail, with the introduction of the Chinese good citizen card it would eliminate eshays from train stations and shopping centres. And we get a shit load more public holidays,
And the negatives walking down the street being called " round eye " by laughing Chinese I can live with that
I'd just yell back, "it's because I don't have to squint to see my cock" if they mocked me about my round eyes.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now the Estonian is a military expert who suggests that, at worst, we arm ourselves to the hilt and turn into America with how many thousands of needless gun deaths per year. But it's ultimately to fend off a destined Chinese invasion. So it’s a good idea…
View attachment 46098
I miss the lounge.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My advice to the government.
- establish a National curriculum on Aussie pride and nationalist values. The next generation of kids can’t spend their adult lives being beer drinkers, masturbators, into kinky sex and getting tattoos of the Rabbitohs, Sydney FC etc. country and God above all else by this time in 2035.

-arm up the population. Ukraine haven dictated AK 47s to every civilian who wants one and free training. We should absolutely allow everyone over the age of 16 who wants a gun to have one. This alone almost certainly makes us uninvadable. Yes gun crime will go up a bit but it’ll just be junkies against junkies or the odd mental health kid, which we can deal with of proactive. You can get away with doing this without military spending. Although…
- up the military budget. We have a good army. They are well trained. From what I know the SAS are like rambos. And FFS drop these stupid charges against Ben roberts Smith. We should be denying these crimes to a hilt even if true rather than send a message that the next generation of hard prick in the army will get harassed when returning home.

some won’t like this, but one day you’ll look back at this message and think this guy on the dogs forum was right. I know military matters.
You should get a job on Sky news..

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would happily accept Chinese rule if they pledge for greater representation on the leagues club boards for aboriginal people.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The average Aussie kid spends up to 9hrs a day on social media.china limits it to 40 minutes and study study study.
China does not need to invade

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
"What are you staring at ya round eyed fucken bacon and egg eater"

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Is it not important for us all??
Unsure why this topic is a issue for you and you are starting to irk me ****.
No need for swearing.
I just find it weird that In the event of an invasion. Not a potential invasion, but an actual invasion, your priroty is only for aboriginal representation in leagues club boards?

so you’re looking out your window seeing Curl Curl bombed to oblivion and people running for their lives and thinking ‘this is now the opportunity to get an aboriginal guy on the manly board’?
I knew you guys had an agenda.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No need for swearing.
I just find it weird that In the event of an invasion. Not a potential invasion, but an actual invasion, your priroty is only for aboriginal representation in leagues club boards?

so you’re looking out your window seeing Curl Curl bombed to oblivion and people running for their lives and thinking ‘this is now the opportunity to get an aboriginal guy on the manly board’?
I knew you guys had an agenda.
Exactly the type of response i would expect from you Mitchell.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Again, I am not Nasheed.
I just kneel to him and model my steel on his insights. I studied his work.
You don’t happen to know anyone in real estate who fancies themselves as a skydiver do you Mitch? :-).