Would anyone be interested in Bryce Cartwright on contract based on redemption??

Would he be a good pick up??

• yes

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • no

Votes: 67 84.8%

• Total voters

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the tribe has spoken
There’s a reason Titans released him early. Heart not in it.
Sorry, @flamebouyant but this idea is so on the nose that the tribe is STILL speaking, there are so many people queueing up to say no to Cartwright. Even a bloke who registered with the forum 8 years ago and up til now had only made two posts came in specially to say no to this idea.

It's like that scene from Airplane when all those people line up to to sort out the woman having a panic attack... GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF

1600397125717.png

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The idea of recruiting out of form players has never worked at this club. Only Bellamy can pull that shit off..

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong cartwright maybe. His cousin jed was good last night.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, @flamebouyant but this idea is so on the nose that the tribe is STILL speaking, there are so many people queueing up to say no to Cartwright. Even a bloke who registered with the forum 8 years ago and up til now had only made two posts came in specially to say no to this idea.

It's like that scene from Airplane when all those people line up to to sort out the woman having a panic attack... GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF

View attachment 16967
It was a hypothetical question. Im not even sure id want the club yo entertain the idea. But i can also see how it could be a decent signing if he was to recapture his best form for min wage.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The idea of recruiting out of form players has never worked at this club. Only Bellamy can pull that shit off..
he has even turned lee around bellamy. we have too many backrowers in our squad for carty, at a price he would be a good pick up at the "right" club.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We just don’t have room for him even on the minimum. It would be hard to stomach making another signing right now outside the spine.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind him on minimum wage if we released Stimson

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So he hasn’t done it his whole career and you believe this redemption bs ,hes full of excuses what every loser does

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d say no. He has shown he is a selfish player, not a team player.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cartwright would be a perfect fit for Hasler and Manly

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here
It was reported he asked for the release to come back to Sydney.

I'm only going to say no because we signed Waddell and are good In the back row now. For a small price he would be a good pickup, has X factor and is intelligent. The only one to see vaccines for what they are.
Apart from a prevention for possible death what are they?

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would prefer to give Benji the min contract