Would anyone be interested in Bryce Cartwright on contract based on redemption??

Would he be a good pick up??

• yes

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • no

Votes: 67 84.8%

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here
The story I read states he was released. Hence paid out. It didnt suggest it was by his request.
It was reported he asked for the release to come back to Sydney.

I'm only going to say no because we signed Waddell and are good In the back row now. For a small price he would be a good pickup, has X factor and is intelligent. The only one to see vaccines for what they are.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here
It was reported he asked for the release to come back to Sydney.

I'm only going to say no because we signed Waddell and are good In the back row now. For a small price he would be a good pickup, has X factor and is intelligent. The only one to see vaccines for what they are.
I genuinely liked your post Nasheed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. No bloody way.!!!!

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No. He's fucking abysmal defensively even when he wasn't battling physical and mental demons. I don't want him anywhere near our club.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Performance based only he can play and can tackle at the moment he doesn't want too..that catch

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I can guess the response to this as most posters on the kennel prefer to whinge and bag players rather then look for potential positives, but let's see how this goes anyway.
I think that given he has been released and presumably paid out, he would be worth a punt for the right price, in order to redeem himself and get his career back on track. The guy definitely has some skill, and potentially some history with Barrett at the Panthers or Manly??? With an attacking game plan, which we all hope that Barrett will bring, he could potentially be a good fit.
I know he has some defensive/attitude issues, but he could be a good pick up on a modest contract.
People complain because of the poor recruitment decisions this club has made in the last 5 years.
Cartwright has always been a rocks and diamonds kind of player which isn’t what we need. He’d be better off going to a stronger team who can afford to take a chance on him. He has all the makings of Bellamy retread(I know he wants to play in Sydney).