Worst Songs of 2020

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Occasionally a song comes along that's so bad that it could result in the end of society as we know it. A song so devastatingly terrible that the only hope for humanity is if we all hear it so we can all suffer together. This is that song.

Don't get me wrong. I still love Shakira and plan to marry her one day. My wife is fully aware of this. But this is just horrible.

Has there been a worse song this year?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Anything of the new smashing pumpkins record gas to be in the mix.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jeez, those songs are terrible. I thought the Cardi B one was a piss take.
That Tine Turner remix is bloody horendous too, right down to the key change at the back end of the song. The production is atroucious as if some 13 year old was fucking around with isolated vocal tracks and came up with that garbage.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That fucking fairy song that Cleary and knobber David Warner danced to in videos is hands-down the worst. Will knife fight anyone who disagrees. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe how spew-worthy that tripe is.
Thank God I have no idea what song you're talking about lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is art!
Hahaha...sure ;)

Just as another point of discussion that TK can help out with.....

Do videos of this distasteful nature (my opinion) lead punters to somewhat form lesser opinions of women in some way when seeing these ugly images of ho like behaviour.

Do teenage boys look at music videos where women depict themselves as pure scraggy pieces of sexual flesh bimbos and thrrefore get a lopsided view, and opinion, against women that has a bad conotation ...even if it's only a subliminal association... that might influence their thinking into adulthood which can affect their relationships with females?

That kinda makes sense to me but only you guys could shed some light on that.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahaha...sure ;)

Just as another point of discussion that TK can help out with.....

Do videos of this distasteful nature (my opinion) lead punters to somewhat form lesser opinions of women in some way when seeing these ugly images of ho like behaviour.

Do teenage boys look at music videos where women depict themselves as pure scraggy pieces of sexual flesh bimbos and thrrefore get a lopsided view, and opinion, against women that has a bad conotation ...even if it's only a subliminal association... that might influence their thinking into adulthood which can affect their relationships with females?

That kinda makes sense to me but only you guys could shed some light on that.

From the abstract of the 3rd article:

Findings showed that participants who viewed music videos of highly objectified female artists reported more adversarial sexual beliefs, more acceptance of interpersonal violence, and, at a level of marginal significance, more negative attitudes about sexual harassment than participants assigned to low-sexual objectifying music videos by the same female artists. Path models indicated that adversarial sexual beliefs mediated the relationship between condition, and (1) acceptance of interpersonal violence and (2) negative attitudes regarding sexual harassment.