Opinion Worst performance of the season

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is fucken putrid honestly playing like Trent Barrett’s bulldogs this is diabolical wtf this is horrible what is happening with this shirt grabbing defence.

Ps haze the most dumbest **** I’ve ever seen play football

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs look tired. It happens when coming up against a big pack and you have a winger a 5/8 a 10 min impact forward and a rookie forward on the bench.

Injuries have ravaged us. But to be honest we should be losing by 40. So still being alive well into the second half is commendable.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It’s actually pretty fair to say. Woeful

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They don’t contest any kicks and we have 3 weak back liners. What do you expect lol
Perham has moments. His running game does my head in.

Casey is woeful.

Alomiti has been woeful tonight but I feel it’s Casey outside ? He needs Jac back.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We’re shit and we’re on the short turnaround. This performance shouldn’t really gone as a surprise lololol

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’re just fucking shit too busy in the off-season worrying about each other cultures instead of addressing the real issues. The problem is most of our supporters have accepted that losing by 20 or less is acceptable where as in the past fucking losing regardless of anything wasn’t a excuse it was win or nothing

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copped another 5 day turnaround on the road back to back
Dogs look tired. It happens when coming up against a big pack and you have a winger a 5/8 a 10 min impact forward and a rookie forward on the bench.

Injuries have ravaged us. But to be honest we should be losing by 40. So still being alive well into the second half is commendable.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is fucken putrid honestly playing like Trent Barrett’s bulldogs this is diabolical wtf this is horrible what is happening with this shirt grabbing defence.

Ps haze the most dumbest **** I’ve ever seen play football
What? We went down by four points.

Considering the injuries we have, and the side we were up against - plus the amount of possession that the Raiders had, including repeat sets, we weren't too bad at all.

The difference was poor catching, and an inability to lock up the ball.

That can be addressed.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We’re just fucking shit too busy in the off-season worrying about each other cultures instead of addressing the real issues. The problem is most of our supporters have accepted that losing by 20 or less is acceptable where as in the past fucking losing regardless of anything wasn’t a excuse it was win or nothing
Only doomsday supporters could look at this game, and not see a huge improvement over the last few seasons.
We were never going anywhere this year, so it is about building the side.

I can see a marked improvement, and we will get better as our troops come back.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coming close to a win and fighting back from 22-6 is a good achievement, but defence is a worry, to many soft try’s and why are we struggling under the high ball ?