Worst Defence In the Competition

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They're not breaking through the middle because the opposition constantly shifts to the edges once our middles get rolled. Our edges have issues but the middles are a bigger concern considering there's absolutely none available on the market.
Nah there's not much out there. We all wanted Horse a year ago but that ship has sailed. He'll play Origin now that Stuart is finally playing him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah there's not much out there. We all wanted Horse a year ago but that ship has sailed. He'll play Origin now that Stuart is finally playing him.
He can play SOO next year, I just traded him in for the byes thankyou very much.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only player I would want is Guler and he probably will get resigned. Going into next year with a similar middle to what we have now is depressing. Desperately need somehow like Hughes or Patolo to step it up big time and start being a starting prop option or otherwise its TPJ and King again next year and that hasn’t gone too well so far

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was effectively what Ciraldo said at the press conference. I expect that he will make them watch the game, and call out those who were MIA and ask why they deserve a first grade spot.
I'd had enough and didn't watch the post game interviews.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our defence in the middle is as good as it's been in years but our edges have been horrible defensively all season which is compounded by how many different combos we have due to injuries.

The constant dumb penalties given away to let teams out of their own half and not catching or showing any urgency defending kicks is another huge part of the problem.

Right now teams are targeting certain players week to week and it's paying off for them.
If Fox remains out and Declan (Fkn) Casey is selected this week, he’ll get peppered by everything, he’s been our weakest link unfortunately