World Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
i cant see us beating Brazil... and like you i cant see us comeing first in the pool.. but it is stil possible

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
If Brazil go into the game thinking there kings **** of turd island then Australia could cause and upset. Australia have the skill they could of beat uraguay 3 nil, but come next year they will gel better as a team, fingers crossed.

Prodigal Son

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brazil will go through to the next stage. The only question is who will join them.

IMO Australia, Croatia and Japan all have about equal chance of joining Brazil in the next stage.

Australia must beat Japan (or at worst draw with Japan and then hope other results go favourably for Australia in the preliminary matches) in its opening match in order to progress to the next stage.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
actually i think the czech republic can win that group

so we could well be playing them, Bek i dont see us winning a group which includes brazil, we will probably come second and play czech rep, or italy
Hopefully they play Czech rep and not Italy because I'm going for both Italy and Australia.
But other than that, sounds like a pretty good line up. Just Brazil is probably a worry..and maybe Croatia. But it's not to say Australia can't beat them..it could be difficult though.

rockOut_Leni

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yep we r in a hard group! but this is a good chance 4 the socceroo's to prove to themself's and the rest of the world, that we can mix it with the best!!! if we can make it 2 the top 16 from the "group of death". then we will get more respect from other country's like the USA!

my hoping 4 the soccerroo's 2 finsh 2nd in the group, its possible....we can beat Japan and Croatia! And im praying the USA to get snapped every match! lolz :D

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
pretty hard draw for the aussies

they have chances at beating croatia and japan

both of them games will be interesting and it will be up to the aussies to do there best

i can see the socceroos do a senegal like in WC 02

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Win or lose, at the end of the day I would have had the chance to see Australia play the likes of Brazil, Croatia and Japan in a World Cup! That's precious stuff in itself.

Go the 'Roos!

Status
Not open for further replies.