World Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Australia draws with Brazil, Croatia and Japan.

Although the experts say it is a tough draw, I think it will be great to see us play Brazil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Group A
Germany
Costa Rica
Poland
Ecuador

Group B
England
Paraguay
Trinidad and Tobago
Sweden

Group C
Argentina
Côte d'Ivoire
Serbia and Montenegro
Netherlands

Group D
Mexico
Iran
Angola
Portugal

Group E
Italy
Ghana
United States
Czech Republic

Group F
Brazil
Croatia
Australia
Japan

Group G
France
Switzerland
Korea Republic
Togo

Group H
Spain
Ukraine
Tunisia
Saudi Arabia

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the draw

looks like it could be the goods...a tough group stage will only make us a more complete unit.

Who wants to belt the group opponents cause they are easy play then get smashed in the last 16 stage???

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD!!!

Brazil is in our group?!

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
How easy are groups A,B,C,G,H.

We have the killer group. The "Group of Death"

On other note. K E did you notice Israel wasn't there? I would have thought the US would have pressured FIFA to include them :p

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
FR3d57A dead set see what I mean? This is the world cup and you're talking about paranoia with Israel again. *sigh*

Anyway we are screwed in this group IMO. Japan are incredibly hard on their day as well as Croatia. Guus has said he wants to finish in 2nd behind Brazil but really I thinkt he world cup fairy tale has already ended before its begun. We hold the slimmest chance in world sport of making the finals.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F R 3 D 5 7 A said:
On other note. K E did you notice Israel wasn't there? I would have thought the US would have pressured FIFA to include them :p
LOL

I heard the JU S wanted to 'shock and awe' FIFA so they'd include their buddies.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Stevus J said:
FR3d57A dead set see what I mean? This is the world cup and you're talking about paranoia with Israel again. *sigh*

Anyway we are screwed in this group IMO. Japan are incredibly hard on their day as well as Croatia. Guus has said he wants to finish in 2nd behind Brazil but really I thinkt he world cup fairy tale has already ended before its begun. We hold the slimmest chance in world sport of making the finals.

World Cup is political. You, I and everyone else knows that.

So im still technically on a political subject :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont care who wins the world cup, as long as the JU S A get pounded by ANYONE.

Christabella

Reaction score
Stevus J said:

They are tough but yet they are by no means unbeatable, I think we will really want to put a good performance first up against Japan to see where we stand in the Asian confederation and I think a win here is quite possible. Who knows the other two may underestimate us.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Aus has a really tough group. My second team, Italy has it pretty good except for the Czech Republic, don't worry, the Italians will smash the cocky yanks.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
E G said:
I dont care who wins the world cup, as long as the JU S A get pounded by ANYONE.
lol same here, hopefully the aussies can do well

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
i was wondering which group would we play if we come 1st/2nd in our group?

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
the only worry i have for the aussies is Brazil... well in the group that they're in
best of luck to the aussies.. we can do it!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if we come second we play the winners of group E

which should be Italy

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
and if we come first we play who?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually i think the czech republic can win that group

so we could well be playing them, Bek i dont see us winning a group which includes brazil, we will probably come second and play czech rep, or italy

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
the match against croatia is going to be interesting one... lets hope popovic doesnt accidentally score for croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.