Work... do you actually give a rats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
10-15mins from bed to door.

I work at a fashion label. People don't care for looks lol...

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my alarm goes off at 5am, i snooze til about 7 and im out the door by 8am!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends from about an hour and a half to get ready. put kettle on, have shower get out make coffee/toast, sit down put tv on watch simpsons or king of the hill have smoke get dressed then out the door. If im working early im up at about 6 15 out the door by 6 40

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
no, that doesnt change a thing with me... ive tried numerous tones and music... as long as the snooze button is there, thats all that matters :grinning:
hahaha i totally agree with you!
i set my alarm an hour earlier so i CAN wake up on time :-)
hehehehe :p

-313-

wake up at 0540. bus leaves at 0555. tie my hair into a messy bun while still lying in bed (no need to brush it...detracts from the effect lol), grab the nearest pair of jeans and a tshirt i can find, roll out of bed and pretty much into them, grab my lanyard, put eye drops in, and walk out the door.

i can't actually try to make myself look good for work...and that's purely for safety reasons.
:o :o No shower? No Brushing teeth? I wouldn't wanna be the poor bast@rd who is sitting next to you on the bus...:amazed:

Hygiene..... It's your best friend...

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I have a shower at night, not in the morning. Fk me how dirty could I get while I'm asleep?

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a shower at night, not in the morning. Fk me how dirty could I get while I'm asleep?
i shower at night, coz in my job, i end up with random crap all over me...
and i only shower in the morning, coz it wakes me up

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:o :o No shower? No Brushing teeth? I wouldn't wanna be the poor bast@rd who is sitting next to you on the bus...:amazed:

Hygiene..... It's your best friend...
oh ffs i brush my teeth. that's lost someone in between putting my socks on and having a handfull of pills.

and i shower at night...who gets dirty in their sleep? you have no idea how much i hate mornings, so it's just easier to do as little as possible.

i also won't eat breakfast until i get to work, because you have to model normal eating behaviour to the eating disorders.

G

Gladiator.

in my 5min ill put my antipersperant and deoderant, do my hair and have brekkie

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
but I bet you still wash your face, and brush your teeth in the morning....
Of course. Plaque builds up in your teeth, regardless of what you're doing. I'm not gonna walk outta the house with discharge in my eyes. The face needs hydration in the morning, so of course I'm gonna wash my face. :grinning:

Maza

Reaction score
normal day behind a computer I couldn't care less

If I had to meet with a client then I'd put some effort in to look presentable.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ok ok... what about this?

someone who drools in their sleep, tossing their head left and right on their pillow, getting spit in their hair.

= getting dirty while sleeping.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol at the school girls in the eastern suburbs.

Fake tans, knee high socks, ghd hair and make up that has taken me 23 years to master, they have going on everyday.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.