Women in the workplace.. their dress?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gosh I thought the Indian in my last workplace was hot... there's another one here that's hot. This one is petite though, a lot shorter. Sexy calves too :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gosh I thought the Indian in my last workplace was hot... there's another one here that's hot. This one is petite though, a lot shorter. Sexy calves too :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
From mild to medium, or medium to extra spicy?

Wahesh

Reaction score
From mild to medium, or medium to extra spicy?
Mild to Extra Spicy. This one is a lot shorter, so I think she's like all typical short girls... a wild energizer bunny!

Wahesh

Reaction score
With a boyfriend / dowry already paid or already probably married.
Listen, don't walk all over my hopes and dreams. Can't you see that this woman, this specimen of utter perfection is my soulmate? Her and I are made for each other. It's just one of those things that you can feel and you know it's so right.

She's past the first test... no ringer on her finger. Now I just to find out her name, relationship status, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and I'm good to go.

Oh... she was with her manager in the elevator whom I was having a conversation with, and she was eyeballing me the entire time. She digs my meat. Time to dunk my makanek in her pink curry... know what I'm sayin' :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
She's past the first test... no ringer on her finger. Now I just to find out her name, relationship status, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and I'm good to go.
Careful... that's an assumption.

I'm married but I never wear my wedding ring because I don't like jewelry/restrictive items on my fingers when trying to work. Some will wear it around their necks on a necklace too.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Careful... that's an assumption.

I'm married but I never wear my wedding ring because I don't like jewelry/restrictive items on my fingers when trying to work. Some will wear it around their necks on a necklace too.
Well I need to closely monitor her jewelry. If she's wearing jewelry but there's no sign of a ring anywhere, that means she's not yet married.. only arranged to be married!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well I need to closely monitor her jewelry. If she's wearing jewelry but there's no sign of a ring anywhere, that means she's not yet married.. only arranged to be married!
Except if she has a cockring... in which case you have a major problem, as you're in pretty deep by that point in time.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Except if she has a cockring... in which case you have a major problem, as you're in pretty deep by that point in time.
This women is as feminine as they come. She's not like Nadia Stamp (who seems to confuse you a lot I've noticed lol).

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it’s time to consult our resident expert on all things Indian.
Over to you Indiandog

Wahesh

Reaction score
Now there's this chick at work. She's not fat but she's... thick. That's right, blonde and fair. Let's say she's pretty thick for a white chick ;)

She wear short dresses to the office most days. Now today she did so as usual but wore thongs with them. Thongs show a thick girls calves wobbling.

Yuck right? Yep.

However... when she got to her locker, she put the thongs away and put on some high heels. Suddenly, those wobbly thick calves turned into sexual, muscular calves.

Don't you just love it when you see muscle erect from a women over fat?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Now there's this chick at work. She's not fat but she's... thick. That's right, blonde and fair. Let's say she's pretty thick for a white chick ;)

She wear short dresses to the office most days. Now today she did so as usual but wore thongs with them. Thongs show a thick girls calves wobbling.

Yuck right? Yep.

However... when she got to her locker, she put the thongs away and put on some high heels. Suddenly, those wobbly thick calves turned into sexual, muscular calves.

Don't you just love it when you see muscle erect from a women over fat?
Summary: Got a boner at work from the chubby blonde.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Summary: Got a boner at work from the chubby blonde.
Chubby girls need lovin too.

Go for it Wahesh!
Well I was in the elevator with her yesterday and made a random conversation with her once we go out about the janitor not using the good lift during lunchtime. The idiot comes into the elevator with people who have their lunch with them and he wheels his toilet cart in full of used paper towels FFS. Now I'm not a stranger to her anymore.

The elevators in this building are fast becoming a pickup joint for me :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I was in the elevator with her yesterday and made a random conversation with her once we go out about the janitor not using the good lift during lunchtime. The idiot comes into the elevator with people who have their lunch with them and he wheels his toilet cart in full of used paper towels FFS. Now I'm not a stranger to her anymore.

The elevators in this building are fast becoming a pickup joint for me :grinning:
Just invite her out for drinks that's how it all starts usually isn't it?

Just be smart, if she likes vodka then you like beer!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Update: I just saw the thick chick this morning. She's wearing pants covering those sexy legs and also a tops that's low cut at the back... and I saw a tattoo of the outline of a flower on her back. I'm not a fan of ink on a chick... would still like to see her squirt!