Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha you're a cheeky one
Not cheeky just honest.

A few male facts

1) Ask us to do something, we say yes.... there is still an 80% chance we forget what you ask us to do until you remind us of it the next day
2) We CANNOT do 2 things at once, do not make any requests whilst we are watching a tv show (you will be ignored or grunted at) and do not expect anything we agreed to under these circumstances to be done
3) BE SPECIFIC, we are not mind readers (example, my wife says can you bring the dishes to the kitchen, so I bring the dishes to the kitchen. then I get yelled at for not bringing a cup in, had she said can you get anything that needs washing up, this task would have been completed).
4) We pretend we don't like the silent treatment

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My misses is on to me about the silent treatment....I fuking love it.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete nutters? yes.

My missus is a prime example.

If I'm in the gym for 5 minutes longer than usual, then in her mind I can't be doing anything other than getting down with some stunning chick who worked out so hard that she's craving the D.

ahhhh yes. Nothing like a woman's logic to do a man's head in.
Lol.
Bro I hear ya!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not cheeky just honest.

A few male facts

1) Ask us to do something, we say yes.... there is still an 80% chance we forget what you ask us to do until you remind us of it the next day
2) We CANNOT do 2 things at once, do not make any requests whilst we are watching a tv show (you will be ignored or grunted at) and do not expect anything we agreed to under these circumstances to be done
3) BE SPECIFIC, we are not mind readers (example, my wife says can you bring the dishes to the kitchen, so I bring the dishes to the kitchen. then I get yelled at for not bringing a cup in, had she said can you get anything that needs washing up, this task would have been completed).
4) We pretend we don't like the silent treatment
You have described my husband to a T , especially your first point ,maybe there is some genetic flaw in the Y chromosome . But your 3rd point is pushing it LOL @ mind readers

Status
Not open for further replies.